Chapter 15

EDITED 

Jake's p.o.v

Ashton is just sitting in a spot looking at the ground. "I don't get it Jake," She mumbles. She looks up at me. "One minute he tells me he likes me the next he's making out with her," she tells me. I rub her back. "I'm done. This is the year I'm going focus on football. So I can get out of here," She rambles. I just let her talk and then we hear the door open. I look around and it was Luke. I stand up and tackle him to the ground. I start punching him and hitting him. The only thing I knew how to do when I get mad. "Jacob stop lets go out and watch a movie and eat," Ashton yells at me. I stop and look Luke his lip was busted open and his nose was bleeding. I stood up and said to him "Don't talk to her again. You caused enough trouble!" I grab Ashton's hand and gave her my keys. She goes and hops into the driver seat and starts my car.  She backs out of the cabin and everyone is standing outside looking at Luke.

Luke's P.o.v

She wasn't suppose to see that. I hadn't meant to kiss Ashley. Now I just lost two friends. Man Jake knows how to hit. I'm not surpised because he is strong. One of the best players we have. Is she going to start falling for him?  "Dude why'd Jake attack you. He never does that unless you hurt someone.. Ah Shit Luke man you didn't," Austin said.  I knew what he was talking about so I just nodded my head. "Dude you're gonna die," Austin says shaking his head and walking away. "Oh my are you okay Lukey," Ashley screeches. I groan and nod my head. Her voices hurts my head.

*Ashton's p.o.v**

Jake and I went out to Applebees. It was a great! We talked about the upcoming game.  "'Bout time you guys decide to come back," Austin says as we walk into the cabin. "I'm just grabbing some work clothes then I'm hitting the gym," I reply.  I walk up to the room I'm sharing with Luke grab everything and put it in Jake's room. Then I grab my workout stuff and head down to my car. "I should be back in an hour or two," I mumble walking out the door and heading to my car. I drive to the boxing gym and suit up. None of the guys know that I'm also do MMA. Hopefully it stays like that. I have a fight saturday right after the game. so no partying this weekend. I walk through the door and get greeted by Joe. "Hey Ash ready to kick some butt," he yells. He says butt because his wife and daughter are here.  "Hey man can you pair up with me after I do a warm-up?" I ask him.  He nods and I start my warm-up. My warm-up is 10 laps around the ring, 10 push ups, 10 crutches. I finish them and grab my gloves and mouth piece.  We hop into the ring. We hit each other gloves and we start fighting. He throws a right hook and I dodge. I kick my leg up bringing him down to my height.  I bring my right arm back and throw a punch. He dodges and kicks me to the ground.

*Jakes p.o,v*

The guys and I decided to follow Ashton to the gym. She isn't at a normal gym. She's a mixed martial arts gym. As you look into the windows you see her face plastered on posters.  Why didn't she tell us she could fight too? We walk into the gym and watch as her and some guy fight. She on the ground and he's punching her. She grabs his arm and kicks him off of her.  She get ontop of him and gets him in this lock thing. I watch as she moves. I'm amazed that she can do this. But why didn't she tell us? "Take a picture so we can confront her later," I tell the guys. We grab our phones and take a picture than walk out and head back to the cabin. When we get back I go for a run.

**** 2 hours later***** *Ashton's p.o.v*

I walk back into the cabin sweaty. "Ashton we need to talk," Jake tells me. I nod and sit down. "Why didn't you tell us you did MMA too?" He asks upset. I look at him astonished. "Wait how the heck do you know?" I ask standing p. "We followed you because we wanted to work out. But when we got there we saw it was fighting  gym," Austin quietly steps in. I look at them with rage in my eyes.