Chapter 8

edited                                *****ASHTON'S P.O.V)

"So do you even have a dress here?" Jake asks. I smirk and nod. "I heard and saw what Josh asked. So I'm going to tease the guys," I tell him. He smirks and says "Well I'm going to shower."  He walks in and I get my dress out, and curling iron. I start to curl my hair. "Damn girl you look hot," Jake says stepping out of the bathroom. He was dressed in khakis and a polo shirt. "Not so bad yourself," I reply. I walk past him to the bathroom to put on my dress. I slide into my dress. "Jake can you zip me up?" I ask. "Um he's not in here. But I can," a male voice says. I step out of the bathroom and come face to face with Austin. I turn around and he starts zipping up my dress. His touch gives me goosebumps. I grab my wallet and walk downstairs. "You guys ready?" I ask. The guys turn around and their jaws drop. "Damn! I told you guys she looked fine," Jake says walking over to me and grabbing my hands. I blush and say "Close your mouths!" I walk out of the door and to the car. Everyone gets to the car and we head to the resturant. "So where is it at?" Luke asks. "In five miles turn right," I reply. I grab Jake's hand and whispher "Let's pretend we like each other." "Ash you look goregous. I wish you were mine," Jake tells me while smirking. I blush and giggle. The guy look at us confused.  "I thought you didn't like her?" Cole spats. "Maybe I do, maybe I don't," Jake replies. I smirk and look out the window. "We're here," I tell Luke. He pulls in and parks. We get out of the car. "It's an Itilian Resturant guys," I tell them. We walk in the door and the hostess says "Ashton come, come, we have your normal table for you." We follow the hostess and Luke asks "Uh Ash do you come here alot?" "Yeah my favorite place to eat," I reply. When we reach the table Jake pulls out my chair and winks. "Thank you, handsome," I say. Jake sits on one side of me and Luke sits on the other. The waitress comes over. "What would you like to drink babe," she says flirting withLuke. I tense up. Why does it bother me??!! "I think we'll have sweet tea," I say faking a nice smile. Jake smirks and leans over to my ear and whispher, "You like Lucas."  I blush and say "It's possible I could like him." All the guys look at me. "Your a whore I bet your sleeping with all of these guys," The waitress spats. "Hey Carl come here quick," I say to the manager. Her face goes pale. The manager walks over and says "Ashton what wrong why are you crying?" "She called me a slut for inviting the guy to dinner to get to know them better," I respond. Luke wraps and arm around me pulling me in for a hug. "No I didn't, she's lying," the girl says. "Gentleman?" Carl asks. "She did sir," Luke says rubbing my back. "Well then your fired," Carl says walking away. "Guys I'm not hungry anymore," I mumble walking out of the resturant.

                               ****Luke's P.O.V******

Who does she like??!! "Jake who does she like?" I ask. "Look I can't tell you but what I can tell you is that she knows who has the hots for her," Jake says smirking. "We should go get some pizza," Cole says rubbing his tummy. We walk out to the car. "Hey Luke can I borrow your hoodie?" Ashton asks shivering. I take off my hoodie and hand it to her. She pulls it on and it looks like another dress on her. I chuckle and say "Well looks like I'm a giant compared to you." She giggles and gets into the car. "I call dibs," I say. All the guys nods. We get into the car, get 3 boxes of pizza and head to the cabin. When we get to the cabin Ash goes straight up to her room tp change. When she comes back down she's in sweatpants and my hoodie. I smirk and grab a slice of pizza. But Ashton goes over and gets a plate full of pizza. "Hungry?" I ask teasling. She pouts and hands me another slice. I take it without thinking. "So I have question," I say slowly. Everyone sits around the living room and looks at me. "Do you think we should have an extra practice tomorrow since the game is Friday?" I ask. Jake looks at me, shakes and smirks. Why couldn't I ask her??!! I'm a coward! "I think it's a great idea," Ashton says standing up. I knew if Ashton was in the rest of the juniors were in. I looked at the time. "Im going to bed," I tell them walking upstiars.