Chapter 23

EDITED 

Ashton's p.o.v 

I just reached the football stadium. "Ashton good to see you," The coach greeted me. We walked down to the field where the team was waiting.  I pulled my hair up into a pony and we started with suicides. I hate those, they hurt. "Hey Cutie can I have your number," one of the guys said. I blush and say, "If you can beat me in a suicides." We start with ours and keep going. I was ahead a little bit, but not by much.  I had to push myself if I wanted to win. He's cute but I already knew I had to go on a date with three of the guys.  I can't date four. Hahaha.  But I don't want to look like a hoe. We finished our suicides and now we are doing a scrimmage.  I'm not sure what position I am going to be playing here. So I'll just go with the flow.  I could play defense. It's not my favorite but it's fun. I miss the guys to be honest. We are all friends. I can't wait for the next game against them.  I wish the guys didn't do that.

Jake's p.o.v

Today we had  a Saturday practice due to loosing last night.  It just didn't feel right without Ashton here. "Guys you keep messing up. Why?" Coach yells. We all look down. One of the freshman says "Probably cause Ashton isn't here."