Chapter twenty one - I chose him

The next morning Kylo woke you up by kissing you, that was the best awakening you could have wished for.
"Googmorning sleeping head" he greeted you with that splendid smile of his.
You smiled and looked at him with sleepy eyes.

After you got ready you came out of the bedroom and took your helmets that you had left in the hall the night before.
Before you reached the door you felt Kylo taking you from behind and pulling you to him. Then he put his hands on your breasts and squeezed them lightly a few times. You laughed and gave him a questioning look. He had already worn his helmet.
"Sorry I had to charge before going into the battle. I need lots of energy!" You both laughed, you put your helmet on and stepped out of the room, holding his hand.

You had planned to join the troopers that had left in the night in the attack of the Resistance base. You boarded the silencer and made a hyperspace jump.

You found yourself in front of that white planet and you couldn't believe it had been your home. You had understood that you had been used only with the goal of making you a spy into the First Order. Leia had seen the darkness in you, your power in the Force, that's why you never received a Jedi training, Luke Skywalker didn't want to live another experience as the one he had had with Kylo.

You saw the army ready to attack and marching to the base. You landed in front of them and as you got out all the troopers greeted you. Kylo never stopped holding your hand as you walked to the base.

The strange thing was that the Rebels didn't attack, it almost looked like no one was in the base.
You told your army to wait and then got to the big steel door. You and Kylo made a hole with your lightsabers and stepped in.

The room was completely empty, no one was there.
Except Leia and Poe. They were standing in front of you, no weapons nor guards.
You tightened your grip on Kylo's hand. You telepathically told him to speak first. Your heart had jumped in your throat and you couldn't think of anything but the fact that those people you had loved as a daughter and a sister only had the intention of using you.

"Leia, Dameron, we meet again" Kylo said in his cold, robotic voice. Poe grunted and talked proudly "I see you've gotten close to Y/n. The plan we've worked on for years has worked.". You interrupted him. It made you feel intimidating and secure to talk with a robotic deep voice. "Actually, Poe, we have a whole army waiting out here just for us to snap our fingers and let them take down your beloved base. Maybe you should've thought about your plan better."
Leia was impassive. Poe shouted "How could you do this to us? We took care of you for years and you betrayed us! You-". Leia raised a hand and he immediately went silent. She looked at you and Kylo and then gave you both a gentle smile.
"I was waiting for them Poe. Y/n is right, we had to plan everything better because we didn't consider an extremely important factor: feelings. We thought that Kylo Ren was just a human weapon, but he fell in love with Y/n and everything was thrown in the air. We lost, Poe, the Resistance is dead."
Poe looked at you with tears in his eyes and said "Y/n... you can't do this...". "Dameron, I chose him. The First Order will win. The Resistance will perish under our bombs"
Poe's eyes were on fire. He shouted "NOT FOR ME!"

There was a loud noise and the door of the base opened. Ten spacecrafts darted above your heads and rushed out. Suddently Leia and Poe stepped back and soldiers came out and surrounded you and Kylo. You stood back to back and ignited your lightsabers.
"Fire!" Kylo shouted in his communicator. Outside you started to hear loud noises and the battle begun.