Chapter six - "read my mind"

As you were in the dining room no one talked to you nor even looked. The Supreme Leader was standing at the entrance of the room (as he said, he was keeping an eye on you) but you didn't pay much attention to him, you were starving because of all the energy you had used those days.

When you were full you got back to your mentor and he started walking, you followed him. You proudly realized were starting to remember how to reach the most important rooms in that spaceships. When you two passed next to  the training room door you said "you know the training room was over there right?" He turned to you without stopping to walk. "Of course I know, but we need a quieter place for your training today, and a place which is nearer to the medical centre. Before you ask me why with that annoying voice let's just say that being pushed over your limits might make you pass out or worse... go into a coma...".

You gulped but said nothing, in the past nights, while you were alone in your room, you had resigned to the fact that you had to stay there with the First Order and that made you cry a lot but you had a strong character so you just forced yourself not to think about your family, it would've just hurt you. Il

The Supreme leader entered a room and you followed him. You froze. That was the white room you had dreamt the night before. You remembered the dream and couldn't take it off your mind.

"sit down" he said. You sat on a little pillow that was on the floor and he sat in front of you.
"Now the training begins. Do everything I tell you to and no questions. Keep concentrated!"
"Ok master"

"Now let all your anxiety and fear flow away. Just concentrate on the force. Fell it surrounding and filling your body, your mind, your soul. Breath deeply and concentrate. When you feel it, open your eyes. ". You felt it, it was a sensation you had never felt before, an aura of power, harmony, darkness was covering you. You heard a metallic sound and opened your eyes in curiosity, you remained speechless when you saw the iron mask on the floor, but resisted at the temptation to lift your head. Then he spoke, his voice was not robotic anymore. It was deep and cold.
"Now try to enter my mind... look at me". There it was, the moment you had imagined for days. You slowly raised your head and your eyes almost didn't bear what they found.

"Focus" you told yourself.