CH 34 - Roomies No Benefits To Extra Bennies: Hasan & Me - Prince's POV

.

PRINCE'S POINT OF VIEW – OCTOBER INTO THE FIRST  WEEK OF DECEMBER 2020

.

Them – Hasan & Malcolm

Hasan Simmons
Age/Height/Weight: 23, 5' 9", 140 lbs.
Identifies/Orientation & Role: Straight – Straight

Malcolm Epps
Age/Height/Weight: 23, 5' 10", 165 lbs.
Identifies/Orientation & Role/Acts: Straight/DL Bisexual – Fully Versatile

.

FRIDAY NIGHT INTO SATURDAY AFTERNOON, THIRD WEEK IN OCTOBER 2020

.

Since I was Hasan's emergency contact and he claim that I was like family, I was allowed to stay with him at the hospital. I guess I've been "sheltered," because I've never known anyone that was attacked in anyway, but I had to be strong. Shit the only person, I've known to find themselves in situations like this was Hasan. Maybe he's the closest thing to drama/trouble I'll have in my life.

The first I spent the night in the hospital with Hasan, I was so worried, because they wouldn't get me any information without his consent. When He came out of surgery and requested that I be allowed to stay in the room with him, they finally discussed his injuries with me present.

They said that his was stabbed at least seven times. In the hands and arms as he was defended himself from the knife. The wounds on his back were from when he was trying to get away. The doctor said that he needed to stay for another 48 hours for observation.

I called my sisters and my mother to let them know what happened. They all came to visit Hasan, he was so thankful that my family came to see him. My mother was worried when I said that he'd be staying with me until he was well enough to leave. She gave me such a look, that I didn't wanna ask what that look was for.

.

I called Malcolm and asked him to bring Hasan's things, like his phone, wallet, and some clothes. They cut all his damn clothes off. He came on Sunday morning. I still don't know how they ended up being house mates. But when he got there, he seemed really concerned about Hasan. I when to the across the street to the CVS and got us some drinks and junk food. When I got back Malcolm was gone.

.

Prince: That was a quick visit.

Hasan: Nah, he had a phone call. His parents are pissed, cause a few of the tenants are gonna move out because of the stabbing.

Prince: Oh okay. [holding open the bag of goodies]

... Whatchu want?

Hasan: To get outta here. [takes out a drink and a bag of chips]

... Open these for me. [giving me the pouty lips and puppy dogs eyes]

Prince: [giggles] ... You so ... [shaking my head]