CH 3 - How We First Met - Prince's Narration

**** EXPLICIT CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER ****

.

PRINCE'S NARRATION ABOUT THE EVENTS OF MID-AUGUST 2015

.

Me – Prince

Me – Prince

Prince Eric Vasser
Age/Height/Weight: 18, 5' 10", 145 lbs. [AT THE TIME]
Identifies/Orientation & Role/Acts: Straight/DL Bisexual – Versatile Top

.

Okay, let me take y'all back in time for a minute.

Hello, my name is Prince Vasser. I'm twenty-two years old and I live in Freeport, North Carolina. I was born and raised in Townsville, NC, which is about seventy miles west of Freeport. In 2015, I was 5' 11" and I weigh around 160 pounds back then.

I identify as bisexual and I'm a versatile top. I don't think I'm "clockable" on people's gaydar, but I'm not some extra hard acting overcompensating insecure down low nigga. I'm somewhat bisexual, and by somewhat, I mean that I have sex with women sometimes. Not very often, but still. Or does that make me gay and curious?

Seriously now, in high school, I messed around with both girls and a couple of boys. Before losing my virginity, my limited experiences were of me fingering girls and them jacking or sucking my dick. When I was sixteen, I had a horrible experience when I finally lost my virginity to a girl. I was so bad, it made me wanna be with boys more than girls. Oh my God, I hope she never hears this, but it was fucking awful. I swear she just laid there; it was like fucking a lifeless body. Actually, that's a nasty image now that I'm thinking about it. Ugh, sorry about that. Ugh, I get pissed just thinking about it.

But anyways, I knew I was attracted to both girls and boys by the time I was about six or seven. Just like many boys that have those feelings, I learned that I needed to hide them from everybody. The only person that knew I liked boys, outside of the few boys I messed around with, was my older sister Royal. She caught me looking at gay porn on Pornhub when I was thirteen. Thank God it wasn't with my dick in my hand like usual, but that's a story for another time.

.

I went to an HBCU (Historically Black Colleges and Universities) called Barkley Benjamin Cook University. And yes, everyone was aware of what the initials were and the added connotations of being an HBCU. And trust, I can verify that Barkley Benjamin Cook University had PLENTY of BBCs all over campus!

I was lucky enough to get a great paying job straight outta school through a 'Hiring Event' on campus. I'm a Clinical Social Worker for the North Carolina Department of Social Services. Once I got serious and put the work in, I graduated from school in three years with a Bachelor of Social Work. I've only been on the job for a year, so I still had to work on cases with the more experienced co-workers in my department.

.

Oh yes, Prince is my given name. My full name is Prince Eric Vasser. My parents Dennis and Niaomi Vasser wanted to give their children unique names. My older brother is named Sir and he's twenty-eight years old. My older sister is named Royal and she's twenty-five years old. And my younger sister is named Crystal and she's nineteen years old. My parents were detailed planners that planned each pregnancy around three years apart. I could write a whole book on my parents and the demanding expectations they had for all of us.