CH 5 - Hit Me Up - Prince's POV

**** EXPLICIT CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER ****

.

**** EXPLICIT CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER ****

.

PRINCE'S POINT OF VIEW – THURSDAY AFTERNOON, MID JULY 2020

.

Me – Prince

Me – Prince

Prince Eric Vasser
Age/Height/Weight: 23, 5' 11", 155 lbs.
Identifies/Orientation & Role/Acts: Straight/DL Bisexual – Versatile Top

.

Okay, where did I leave off at? Oh yeah, me thinking 'bout how much I miss this nigga. But I had to keep it together in front of my boss. The rest of the time, after Kareem came in, I was making sure I wasn't looking at him (well, not too much anyway). I tried to make sure that I was watching the toddler's reaction to everyone and write down anything outta the ordinary. But I ain't write shit down because I was distracted by Kareem. Whenever I'd glance over in Kareem's direction, he would be looking at me or texting me. I knew it was him, cause it felt like I had a fucking vibrator in my damn pocket. I quickly switched it to silent before giving him a "stop it" glare, but he just smiled and continued.

.

Desiree: Baby, can you put the phone down for a second.

Kareem: Oh sorry. Hey, I forgot to tell you that I got hired today? [gets excited and displays how proud he was]

Desiree: Oh wow! Baby, I'm so happy for you!

.

What happened next, let me know I wasn't over Kareem's ass. Desiree leans over and kisses Kareem on the lips. I swear, she bit his lip for a quick second there too. But I gotta give him props for how quickly he changed the subject.

As I watched Mrs. Smith talk to Kareem and Desiree, it clicked in my head who she was. I mean, I knew who she was, but I never met her before. I stalked her on Instagram for a month or four!

Anyways, she used to model/pose for Malcolm. Malcolm lived in the dorm room next to mine and Kareem [Oh yeah, I'll tell y'all 'bout that later]. Malcolm was the creative/artistic one outta the group. That nigga couldn't make up his mind on what he wanted to be. No one was surprised when he dropped out. But Malcolm took a photography class one semester and swore up and down he was gonna be a "world-famous" photographer. Malcolm took some good pics, but he would be too sneaky with that camera. That nigga would take photos of you when you weren't expecting him to. Desiree and a bunch of wannabe models had him take pictures for their IG and Twitter accounts.

Livin' Dat DL Life - Book IOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara