CH 28 - Mr. Onlyfans & Me: Hasan - Prince's Narration

.

**** EXTREMELY EXPLICIT CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER ****

.

PRINCE'S NARRATION ABOUT THE EVENTS DURING SPRING BREAK MARCH 2016

.

.

Prince: I know this another one of these confessions that you won't enjoy hearing, but I've sat hear and listen to your stories.

Kareem: fine go ahead.

.

Hasan had saved enough money to treat me and him to a week on the beach for Spring Break 2016. I was lowkey excited about going away with Hasan. Shit the last time we shared a hotel room together, I admitted that I was gay, Hasan send me dick and ass pictures and videos. I gotta say that the next few weeks were weird for me after that, because winter break was coming and I wouldn't get to see Hasan anymore. So I thought.

He wanted to go to New York City for the New Year. Since I had been to New York before Hasan wanted me to be his tour guide. We were only going to be up in NYC from December 30th until the 3rd of January. Turns out Hasan had some "clients" that booked him and he wanted me to be his "bodyguard." The two clients he had paid for him to fly up there. We stayed at some hotel in Brooklyn.

The first night we went to meet up with his first date. She was from Asian country, I think it was Korea. But anyways, she was all hella freaky. She was glad I came, because she wanted to get filmed while Hasan was murdering her pussy. At first, I was like hell-to-the-no. But when she whipped out the phone and PayPal'ed me, I was like "ACTION!" Turns out this wouldn't be the last time that Hasan used me as his security detail or his camera man.

By this time Hasan was so comfortable getting naked around me, he didn't think twice about making one of his videos with me in the room – or car with him. But anyway back to Spring Break 2016. Thursday night on the drive to Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, Hasan told me some of his plans for the weekend and the rest of the week.

.

THURSDAY MARCH 3RD, 2016

.

Hasan: We gonna link up with some girls that I'm friends with on Twitter. So they know what I do to make my money. Shit one of them makes vides too. She uses ConnectPal and JustForFans. They from some HBCUs in South Carolina. They ain't gonna get there until Sunday afternoon for some reason. So we got the weekend to get all the ass ... well, pussy for me!

Prince: [laughs] ... Whatever, remember that I took a couple of your girls from you.

Hasan: [chuckles] I let you have them. They were ones that kept running. I ain't have no time for that.

Prince: [laughing loudly] Sloppy seconds is still pussy. And they loved it.

.

After stopping to get that cheap South Carolina gas, I let Hasan drive the rest of the way. I decided to be bold and started watching the videos that Hasan sent me. I was so tempted to take out my dick and stroke it right in front of him. But unlike Hasan, I'm scared of doing shit in public. However, he did take a glance over and smirked as he realized that I was watching the booty videos he sent me.