CH 15 - My First Time: James - Prince's Narration

**** EXTREMELY EXPLICIT CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER ****

.

.

PRINCE'S NARRATION ABOUT THE EVENTS OF THE LAST WEEK IN JULY 2015

.

Him – James

Him – James

James Crockett
Age/Height/Weight: 16-18, 5'10"-6' 1", 160-170 lbs. [AT THE TIME]
Identifies/Orientation & Role/Acts: Straight/DL Bisexual – Bottom

.

Growing up being attracted to girls and boys, I quickly learned that saying or acting on it wasn't acceptable. My brother Sir is six years older than me, so he already had the mindset that being homophobic was right. My older sister Royal was the sibling I hung around with the most. I was close with my younger sister Crystal too, so it was always me and the girls against my brother. Honestly, my brother was a dick to all of us.

James used to go to the same daycare as me. Our mothers became friends after they heard each other speak. That British accent is so attractive, especially when it's coming out of a black person's mouth. James' mother and mine hit it off immediately. They exchanged numbers and arranged play dates for me and James. Little did they know how the play dates would turn into other things. James was a year older than me, so we would only see each other in the morning before school and after. Many years later, when we old enough to travel on our own, me and James would ride our bikes to each other's house.

As some boys do, we were curious about our bodies and practiced on each. James was the one that would always bring up the subject. Like how to kiss. So young and so horny. Over the early years, our contact was only at daycare and sometimes in school. It wasn't until high school that our playing turned into something sexual.

.

After years of hiding my attraction to boys, I had this fine ass nigga hitting on me every chance he got. When James finally admitted that he liked boys and liked me, I just started dating this girl Keisha when we were in the seventh grade. I had lots of little girlfriends all through middle and high school. But when I met Keisha, we just clicked. My silly little teenage ass thought I was gonna be with her forever. We became that couple everybody envied from the seventh grade all the way through our freshman year in high school. We didn't have sex until the summer between ninth and tenth grades. I didn't know Keisha was flirting with all them other niggas behind my back. Seems like high school boys got her attention more than when we were in middle school. She ... how they say it ... "blossomed" over the summer between middle and high school. She was already pretty, not like a model or nothing, but still pretty.

Keisha broke my heart when she broke up with me. Okay fine, she dumped me for the star running back. The boy was cute, and his body was ... oh lawd! Shit, I'd love to watch him in action. Musta been all them squats cause his ass was plump. They looked like two juicy hams stuffed in his pants and them bowed legs was sexy when he walked. But I was still pissed though.