CH 27 - Mr. Onlyfans: Hasan - Prince's Narration

Start from the beginning

Anyway, me and Hasan walked around the campus for a while until the game was about to start. The game started around 7:30PM; we were in the student section for BBCU. The game was awful! We lost by 38 points, 89-51. The team didn't play well together at all. The Murray University Wildcats made the Stallions look like Lil Ponies that night. The coach was so pissed, he made the team get back on the and drove back home immediately.

It was around 10:30 that night when Hasan wanted to go to an after-party on Murray U's campus. That was a bad idea cause they figured out we were from BBCU and chased us off-campus. My little beater was ready for no high-speed getaway. I guess I took off too fast because when we were on some back road when the engine started clanking and shit. The car was almost as old as me.

.

(Prince's First Car – 2000 Honda Accord)

.

When I pulled over and got out to see what was wrong, which I had no idea, I saw that I barely any signal. Me and Hasan walked until he got a signal. I stood right next to him and called my dad. About an hour later, the tow truck finally arrived. But, while we were waiting, Hasan got bold with his Onlyfans video ideas. This nigga stood by the side of the road and pulled his dick out. I was like, why he keeps doing this shit right in front of me. This is so cruel! How can I be so close to this sexy nigga and not be able to touch it?

A few cars that drove by offered to help. I think one of them caught Hasan cause he drove off immediately. Or maybe he wasn't tryna pick up two young black men. While Hasan was tryna make his video, he kept looking over his shoulders. I was so happy when the tow truck got there because I wouldn't be tortured by Hasan's dick and I didn't have to worry about him getting caught. My dad paid the guy to take us somewhere close to the garage. The tow truck driver gave us all the information and said that he'll call my dad when he figures out what wrong with the car.

When the guy at the front desk told us that there were only two rooms left and they both were single-bed rooms. We opened the door and "OH MY GOD!" That motel was so shitty. It looked like a place where a prostitute would get killed in or where some guy would OD in.

.