CH 33 - Collateral Damages: Hasan & Malcolm - Kareem's POV

Start from the beginning

Quincy: [blushing] Yeah, but my ass wasn't showing.

Kareem: I seen them pics ... and for some people that's enough. The imagination will do the rest.

Quincy: Still, those covering up everything. This barely gonna cover my ... [holding up the jockstrap]

Kareem: [moving extra close to him] Don't worry, your face won't be in the pics and you know Malcolm don't put nothing out there like that. Your goodies are safe with me.

.

.

Quincy: [smiling at me as he looks down at my finger tugging on the waistband of his underwear] ... And you say your boss ... is ... [covering up his growing erection as Malcolm comes in and see us]

Malcolm: Perfect, I need you to stay hard. People wanna see "the real" you! The grown you.

.

When Quincy pulls away from me; Malcolm comes over to us, removes my finger from Quincy's waistband, positions my hand inside his underwear, and then bluntly says.

.

.

Malcolm: You other job today is to keep this thing nice and big. [Malcolm then uses my hand rub on Quincy's dick]

... Nice and big.

Quincy: Damn! If I didn't know better, I'd think that you two were tryna to get me.

Malcolm: [chuckling] ... If I was trying to get you, I'd do this.

.

Malcolm walks back over to me and Quincy, pulls my hand out – and yeah, I was still holding onto his dick – and stands there admiring it.

.

Malcolm: [winks] ... Looks as tasty as before.

Quincy: [steps back and begins to put on the first pair of underwear – a jockstrap] ... Before we get this shoot started, I'mma need y'all to be in your drawers too.

Kareem: Say less.

.

As they did their photographer and model thing, I watched in delight as Malcolm got Quincy more comfortable. Once Quincy got into the grove, he was changing right in front of us and jerking his dick to keep himself hard. Once they had cycled through all of the pairs of underwear from the box. Quincy slides off the jockstrap he was wearing and kicks it over towards me before he walks over to me holding the box of underwear against his thighs. He positioned the box just low enough for the for his thick veiny one eyed monster to be on display. I wanted to reach out and grab it.