chapter twelve

> Today was the day that they would be married. Laura was very excited ! She had not laid eyes on the cońde since the Carlotta incident. She would see him again.A little tear fell off her eye when she remembered that she would walk down the aisle all by herself.No one would be here for her ! But there was the fact tjat she was entering into a loveless marriage .All she wanted was for Rodriguez to feel the same way she felt for him.For heaven's sake she loved the man but he did not seem to notice.

When she was busy looking out the window a bunch of women and Maria came into the room carrying all manner off appliances from hair curlers to tongs .Apparently they were to help her prepare for the day.She was shooed into the bathroom to go shower as the women set up .She had not laid eyes on the wedding dress.It was the same one the cońdesa had worn on her wedding day.

She finished showering wearing a bathrobe she walked into the room.She was immediately pushednon to a chair as the numerous women attacked her hair , face while doing her nails . They then helped her put on the wedding dress.It was huge with a long train , she wondered how people could walk in that thing.It was a strapless tube dressbwith a sweetheart neckline.

They completed the set with emerald earrings and a diamond necklace with platinum around it.She put on her veil and as she descended down the flight of stairs the coñdesa was waiting for her.

"You look beautiful Laura I see the girls did a wonderful job,"she commended."Why thank you Elizabeth".On reaching the wedding grounds she spotted Rodriguez at the alter waiting patiently for her.He was clad in a black tux and was looking hot as hell.

She slowly walked down the aisle and said their marriage vows. She was no longer just Laura , she was Laura Rodriguez the cońdesa of la castilo el fuego!Immediately the wedding was done they had a reception and Laura went to change they had to take the cońdesa to the hospital. Her operation was scheduled for the afternoon.

The ambulance was set up front and Laura rode at the back of it with the cońdesa."If I don't make it you have to tell Rodriguez the truth about his birth,"she said."promise me that you will yake care of him!".Laura did nothing but nod in shock.How could she bring herself to tell Rodriguez it would break his heart.

The cońdesa's operation had been successful .Laura and Rodriguez had just returned from the hospital. only to find the barn door open and Rodriguez's house started charging towards Laura who was in shock and jumped out of the way just in time.

Rodriguez was in shock his horse had never acted in such a manner.He then made his final decision he would terminate the threat.Laura noticed blood draining off one of the horse's leg and picked a cloth tying it around the wounded area.No wonder the horse was not at ease.

Rodriguez carried Laura back to the house and treated her wounds. "Diablo did this to you he must die !""No you can't kill him he was just hurt and you love him you would never do such a thing. "

"I will not let harm come in your way I Love you!"when Laura heard this she began sobbing hard.He loved her ? He loved her."I thought you would never love me.." she said ."if I did not love you I wouldn't have been betrothed to you.I could not take even stand another man touching you!"."I understand if you don't love me...... Before Rodriguez could complete his statement laura pressed her fingers against his mouth and said,"I love you too."

"Did your mother tell you?"she asked sceptically."yes she did. ...although I wasn't born of her she will always be my mother"he said pressing his lips against hers.

~~~so here we are guys thank you all for reading :)~~~

THE END !!! ♡♥♥♥♡♥♥

check out my other books ; her protector and am starting on another one called something Borrowed thank you all for reading .. sorry for those who are in the process of reading I had to bring the condesa's nurse down but now its back up.