chapter six

> Rodriguez had to stop thinking about Laura.His little spit fire was driving him crazy .Wait did he just say that she was his again!! He mentally face palmed himself and went up to his room to prepare for dinner.He decided on a charcoal grey suit and some italian hand stitched shoes .

Laura was having a crisis .She discovered that she had not brought anything that was dinner worthy .She eventually ended putting on a high waisted-knee length pencil skirt and a green peter pan top and some tip toe heels .She brushed her hair back and walked out of her room .When she was descending the stairs she noticed everyone was waiting for her and also staring.When she saw Rodriguez her heart hammered in her chest , he looked so good he could totally get it ! All of it. Before she could finish descending the flight of stairs she found herself on the floor flat on her face.

By now her cheeks were burning hot with embarrassment she just wanted to go die in a hole where no one would discover her . Of course Carlotta just had to comment ,"how clumsy of you if you can't handle those shoes don't wear them " Laura gasped in anger her body shaking uncontrollably .She had had enough of this woman .Calm down Laura just a few more weeks and you will never see her again , she consoled herself.

When dinner was done Dr.camillo asked Laura to walk him out so that they would have a word. He was holding her hand the whole time asking her if she was getting anywhere with convincing the cońde to allow for the operation to be done.

Rodriguez watched from a distance as Dr.Camillo kissed Laura on the cheek .Why was he holding her hand like that. It's not like he's all that.He rolled his eyes at the man .Lousy doctor can't find his own woman.He felt anger rising through his veins as he broke the glass he was holding.

When he saw that Camillo had gone he held Laura close to him as they were standing at the fountain. To say he was angry at her was the least." Why did you have to wear this revealing blouse in front of other men?"She bit her lower lip and this was just turning him on.He attacked her in a kiss that left her stunned.He opened the top two buttons of her blouse and help her breast in the palm of his hand sucking as she moaned. Laura was in shock and very aroused at the same time."Do you see what you do to me mi querida?"

Before they new it Laura was falling into the fountain and Rodriguez pulled her out and she was wet and freezing .Rodriguez pulled his jacket off and covered her small frame as he led her into the house dripping.Maria looked at them in question as the cońde instructed her to help Laura get warm .As Maria went out of the room seńorita Carlotta budged into Laura's room ."Stay away from him or someone is going to get hurt ,"she warned her eyes screaming pure evil.

~~~ this was tots one of the most challenging chapters to write but with a little help from here and there .I tried to pull it off.Thank you to all my readers :)~~~