chapter three

> Laura woke up immediately the sun penetrated into her room .She yawned and got out of the bed then heading into the bathroom , she took a long hot shower and decided on putting on her nurses uniform.

Rodriguez watched her as she went down the flight of stairs .He looked at her white uniform and her stiff cap and frowned. How is it possible that someone could put on such clothing and have the ability to work in them? For heaven's sake that cap looked like it could slice a finger off .

He walked up to her and bid her good morning .He led her into the dinning room where she had her a breakfast. And now they were heading to introduce her to the condesa.

She was sitted at the front porch reading a book. Laura looking at her thought that they would be good pals .She looked like a nice lady , hoping not as arrogant as her son seńor Rodriguez. She was so deep in thought that she did not notice she had been introduced to the condesa.

She finally snapped out of it when the cońde called her name .' so as I was saying, madre this is laura , she will be your nurse and she will take care of you .

The conde walked away leaving both off them sitted at the porch. "So do you like gardening laura"

"yes condesa I do love gardening"

"don't be coy child yoi can call me Elizabeth" she smiled.

' I love gardening but my son is like a watch dog forcing me to sit and let the workers do it'

'why don't you hold that thought I will get changed into my gardening clothes and help you with it '

She came down out of her room only to come face to face with the cońde who was looking at her with much pleasure in his eyes. He couldn't hold himself back any longer , he covered her mouth with his .This is when laura gasped and slapped his cheek hard , not believing what this arrogant man had done to her.She felt violated especially the fact that she had Victor and Rodriguez was supposed to be betrothed to sigńorita Carlotta . She had heard stories about her from Maria she was apparently a bitch who would out someone she thought would take Rodriguez from her .

'How dare you ?'She spit out angrily and walked away. Rodriguez rubbed his cheek where the slap stung .She could slap he laughed to himself .She was a spit fire .

His little spit fire .

~~~finally chapter three I thought I'd never get there :) I think I'll introduce another woman .. just to stir the story a bit ... until next time my lovelies~~~