chapter ten

>Rodriguez accompanied Laura to her room, as she turned to bid him goodnight she found him closer than expected .They stared into each others eyes. He lowered his head and stared at her full plum lips, time was frozen and they could hear nothing but their pounding hearts in their ears and the only thing they could think of extinguishing the flame that was slowly building into an all consuming fire.

Laura took a deep breath inhaling his manly exotic scent trying to calm the pounding of her heart.Then she stepped back looking to the ground, clearing her throat to remove herself from the thrall of desire that had her in its clutches .

She opened her door so as to step in when Rodriguez grabbed her arm pulling her back and said,"laura I want you" when she heard those words from his lips she could no longer resist giving into her bodies' desires . Rodriguez finally took the plunge and kissed her sweet lips, devouring her like an animal on heat.He bit her lower lip and she gasped out loud giving him a chance to put his tongue into her mouth where in their tongues engaged into a mating dance that is old as time .

She wrapped her arms around his neck as his hands caressed her body stopping at her middle while sliding his hands down to her thighs and lifted her on to his waist.She wrapped her long legs around his waist as he carried her into her bedroom while shutting the door with his leg.

He carried her to her bed ripping her shirt off her body buttons flying ln alk directions , exposing her breasts her nipples hardening in the windy night cold draft air.He looked down at her and he said,"Laura you are so sexy and beautiful I can't wait to bury myself deep into your body".

Laura was apprehensive yet excited she had never felt a man's touch this way.He leaned down to kiss her then slowly started nibbling her neck and marking her to show the whole world she was his.

He caressed her body and reached down to her breasts caressing them tenderly , they fit perfectly in his palms as if her body was made for him.He slowly rolled his palms caressing her breasts causing her h nipples to hardern further. Then he proceeded to roll her her nipples between his thumb and forre finger while whispering sweet words into hee ears while sucking her ear lobes.

He then let go of her breasts and leaned back to unbutton his shirt exposing a hardened chest which left Laura's eyes widening exposing an eight pack that was any woman's dream . Laura pressed her palms against his chest caressing his abs.He got a hold of her thighs and parted them slowly laying in between them .

He got a hold of her underwear slowly dragging them down her thighs and off her feet. He continued kissing her and opened his belt taking his pants off.

He caressed down her body nibbling down her body and stopping shortly at her nipples before biting them gently eliciting moans ftom her soft lips as she experienced sensations she had never felt before.

she was getting wet between her thighs in her most private place that only this man had had the pleasure of viewing. He slowly kissed her flat stomach dipping his tongue into her navel making laura groan in pleasure.

He continued on his path nibbling here and there giving her unimaginable pleasure. finally he got to his destination where he slowly opened her thighs wider making her skin colour red in embarrassment and shyness.

He whispered to her in his sexy Spanish accent that had depended due to his state of arousal. He slowly started licking and lapping at her juices that were leaking from her swollen private region.

He slowly lost his patience and knew he had to take her there and then for he could no longer wait to have her . He slowly pushed into her groaning his pleasure into her ear as he climaxed . They slowly drifted to sleep in each other's embrace.

~~~wow guys book is almost over I'll try to update a.s.a.p ... so enjoy reading till next time.~~~