eleven

"Don't stay up too late studying, [Name]." Your mom peeks her head into your room. "Your first exams are tomorrow." 

Slumped over your desk, you wave her off. "Worry about Tsumu or Samu, i'll be fine." 

"Alright, alright...good night." She chuckles before closing your door. 

After an hour more of studying, the clock on your bedside table blinks 11:25. 

Reasonable time to go to bed. 

With it basically being summer, even the oversized t shirt and shorts are clinging to your slightly sticky body. Reaching over, you open your window, letting in the chirps of crickets and cicadas flow into your room. Just as you're about to climb into bed, Suna's bedroom light catches your attention. From your window, you have a perfect view of Suna's bedroom window. 

╔═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╗

[Name] 

Suna bubs 

Suna 

yes 

[Name]

pls go to sleep

Suna

no 

mom 

[Name]

>:(

can u atleast unlock ur window 

Suna 

lol why 

[Name] 

just trust ur gf :D

╚═══ -ˋˏ *.·:·.⟐.·:·.* ˎˊ- ═══╝

Slipping your phone into the waistband of your shorts, you carefully open your bedroom door, trying not to let it creak too much. Peeking down the dark hallway, only Atsumu's light is on; it slips underneath the crack of his door. Clicking your light off, you tiptoe over to Atsumu's door, trying not to wake Osamu or your parents. Slightly cracking his door open and looking in, Atsumu is sprawled on his bed, book and papers all around him. At the sound of someone entering his room, he props himself up. 

"Why are you still up?" He yawns, shuffling the papers. 

"I need a favor." 

He narrows his eyes at you. "OOOH, so now you need a favor from me? I honestly was pretty hurt, when you ignored my offer of pudding. I went across town to get the nice, expensive kind." 

"Please?" You try to pull him up from his bed, but to no avail. 

"What is it?" He sits up fully, stretching his shoulders with a satisfying pop. 

"Can you help me sneak into Suna's place?" 

"Bruh."

"Please?"

"...Fine." He gets up from his bed, heading over to leave his room. "Only because I'm trying to prove to you that i'm a better older brother than Samu."