chapter two

> When they arrived at the castle laura was mesmerized by the beauty of it .To say it was huge was an understatement , anyway what was she thinking these people are basically royals. A maid that had been assigned to her, Maria told her that she had been summoned by the condea into his office.

Maria led her to the door and before she could knock a voice that she had learnt to be the conde's asked her to enter the room.

"Sigńora I presume that you will have an easy time working here , tomorrow you will meet the condesa but I must warn you that she has a fragile heart at the moment . I expect you to take good care of her"

'seńor if I was not good at my work I would not have been sent here by the hospital I will do my best ', Laura said to him .

'Okay that is all Laura , Maria will show you to your room'

'Have a good night Laura' she stated as she walked out of the office letting out a shaky breath .

When she got into the room she had been assigned with , she noticed that her bags had been unpacked and that all she had to do was shower and get to sleep .

As she lay in her bed she cried for her parents .The love that the conde had for the condesa was undeniably strong and selfless but she never got to have that.

She was raised in several orphanages being moved from one orphanage to another. She never knew her parents as much as she would have loved to .They had been killed in a car crash when she was five , she was left at the mercy of her uncle who decided he didn't want her anymore when she turned six.

Trying yo shake away the bad memories she found herself slowly being drifted to sleep .

~~~people people that's chapter two for you so what do you think of the story ?? should I continue ? how is the pace for you like too slow... or too fast or just right? ? Don't forget to vote and comment ~~~