chapter one

> sorry for those who are in the process of reading I had to bring the condesa's nurse down but now its back up.

Laura cross checked making sure that she had packed everything she required for her job in Spain. She fumbled through her purse for her phone and called her boyfriend Victor Wayne , a doctor in the same hostpital she worked at. Victor arrived and when he got her to the airport he kept asking her 'Are you sure you want to do this?'

Laura and Victor gave each other their last goodbyes and laura went into the check-in and finally boarded her plane.

She was nostalgic though ,was she doing the right thing by going to the Castilo el fuego also known to the locals as the castle of fire .She shock her head and alighted the plane as she had already arrived in spain. She had gotten a car for her use here in spain , she got into it and was on her merry way to the castle .She was in deep thought and did not notice that there was a horse rider coming into her way . She swerved of the road and bang! into the huge oak tree .

seńor Rodriguez stopped held the reigns of Diablo , his horse and got of the horse. He went to check on the crazy driver that had swerved right into a tree. This is when he saw the most beautiful creature that had ever come across his way , she had blond hair and blue eyes ..he could not take his eyes off the fierce eyes of this woman. Who is she ? he wondered to himself .

Laura tried opening her door and this is when Rodriguez realised that he had been staring too long instead of helping the woman.

He walked over to her car and realised that her door was jammed ! She was stuck he pulled it with all his might and helped the woman out of her car . The woman's forehead was covered in blood .

'I am taking you to the hospital 'he finally barked out

'what about my car and my bags?' she said

with his strong voice ,'I will get someone to fetch them '

'And who might you be seńor?'

'I am the owner of this estate it is you who was sent to take care of my mother no?'

'yes' she finally stated ,'but it is not necessary for you to take me to the hospital it's just a scratch and it will heal up soon'

This woman was infuriating him .Why did she have to fight him on this? 'we are going to the hospital and that is final'.

He took her to their family doctor and was feeling uncomfortable at how Laura and Dr.camillo had become used to each other in such a short time , they looked so deep in conversation that he was bursting in jealousy ..Does he do this with all his patients or is it just laura??

When they were about to leave for the castilo he invited camillo for dinner sometime . Camillo reluctantly agreed and Laura could notice the tension between the two men .

Rodriguez had never liked the man much , he was pushing for an operation that had a 50/50 chance of helping his mother's condition but to say the least he was terrified of losing his mother to this operation , which is why he had refused for it to happen time and again. .

~~~so guys this is my first book comment and vote I will try to update as soon as possible .. I tried editing most of the grammatical errors .. just ignore any grammar mistakes am not exactly a grammar guru so enjoy your reading ~~~