Chapter 6

Harry looked up at him once the pain was somewhat gone. He heard his growl and wondered what he was seeing out the window that made him growl like such. From what Harry heard the growl was not a happy one. Tyrone noticed the child was looking at him and calmed, gently hugging him to ease his worry and pain.

"I'm sorry little one, there is nothing out there though," he said to him. Harry hugged him back but looked up at him with big eyes.

"Why was you gwouling to? it didnt sound happy..," Harry said quietly. Tyrone was purring softly when he asked. His huge golden eyes looking down at his big curious ones.

"Aye yer right about that lad, it wasn't happy. I'm sorry it's just... well knowing that those lads did this to ye, to ye ribs, without a second thought, it angers me a bit," He told him.

"Don't be mad....." Harry said softly, and hugging him. "Yous told me anger no good...so no be mad please.."  Tyrone's ears slowly wilted back and nodded, hugging Harry back with both hands. Almost engulfing him with his hands alone. Harry giggled.

"So now tat me feeling betters and you not so angwys....can we play a game?"  The giant grinned in a giddy way from that.

"Aye what kind of game little little one?" he asked, his eyes glowing happily. Harry smiled.

"Hide and seek?" he asked hoping he would say yes, that was his favorite game. Tyrone looked like the chestier cat from Alice and wonderland now, his sharp fangs glimmering in the sunlight through the window.

"Aye I'd love to little lad, should we go outside?" He asked the little boy. Harry giggled at seeing his smile.

"Yeah out sides!"he cheered, "YAY i get to play hide and seek with dada!" Tyrone purred happily as he walked outside, the warm sun's rays shining over them both as his gaze looked around the forest, before he crouched down.

"Aye so are ye hiding or me lad?" he asked. Harry nodded.

"Yeahs, so you close you eyes and counts to...." he looks at his hands counting, "Dis many to times.." he said holding up his hand implying to count to five twice.  Tyrone chuckled softly before lowering him to the ground.

"Aye that would be ten sweetie, and alright" he said kindly before putting a hand over his eyes, counting slowly, starting with one. Harry giggled and began to run off to find some were to hide. he hid under a tree root hugging his knees to his chest, almost holding his breath so not to be herd. Tyrone called the last number.

"Ten! Ready or not here I come little one~," he said before trying to block his hunter instincts and just look for him like a human. Normally he'd find him in less than a minute but the giant wanted to make it fair for the boy. Looking in the trees and behind them, but not in the roots yet. Harry held back small giggles and laughs as Tyrone searched for him. He eventually got to the tree he was hiding under the roots of. Harry could see his shoe, he held his breath. Tyrone noticed that this tree was a bit bigger as he searched for a hollow hole in the tree, tapping on the trunk some to notice it was solid.

"It almost is like he vanished. So weird," Tyrone smirked to himself. Harry giggled a bit at hearing that, but quickly covered his mouth but knew it was too late. With dada's sensitive ears he knew he would have heard him.  Despite trying to block all of his powerful senses there was no missing the sweet giggle from him that always made him smile as he softly laughed, surprised to hear him though. Before Tyrone got onto his hands and knees, peering under the tree right at him with a gentle smile.

"Found ye sweet little lad," he said happily. Harry giggled again as he stood up and ran over to him, hugging his nose.

"I've been founded!" he laughed smiling at him. Tyrone smiled warmly as he looked at him with glowing golden eyes.