Chapter 2

When the giant began to walk, Harry began to wake. He looked around disoriented; it was dark, squishy, and wet everywhere. The ground was moving under him and he grimaced when a large line of thick saliva followed his hand he backed up. Harry began to sit up but then screamed at his many broken ribs shot pain through his whole body, his arms wrapped around his chest. Tyrone gasped from the scream, putting a hand on his belly.

"Lad? Are ye alright? "He asked him, trying to figure out if that was a scream of pain or horror. The little boy looked around in confusion, trying to find the source of the voice. He held his ribs in pain.

"Me...me fine... just hurting," he winced. Tyrone bit his lip from the kid's painful tone.

"I'm sorry... they hurt ye pretty bad huh?... darn those lads... picking on a wee little lad," he said the last few words in a toned down version of the voice he used to scare the boys, a voice that was easily recognizable.

"They not vewy nice to me's..," Harry pouted. He still looked confused, not knowing where he was or who he was speaking to, "Umm where is me?"

Tyrone stiffened, his stomach muscles probably stiffened as well before he gave an awkward and small laugh.

"Ye don't... remember? ... oh no..," he said softly, trying to think of the best way to say 'I ate you'. Harry tilted his head to the side confused.

"Wemember wa?" He asked, the voice that appeared come out of nowhere, to him anyway, was becoming very riddled to him Tyrone was silent for a bit, before he knew he had to answer him.

"Ye are... in my... stom- um ... my tummy lad... yer in my tummy," he finally said, changing his word to a more childish word for stomach to hopefully calm him that very tiny bit. Harry thought about that for a moment thinking he was joking, but then became more aware of his surroundings. The dark, the soft squishy wet ground, being so warm, and the rythmic beating around him.

"Is joke right?" he asked worriedly.

"No... I'm nah joking lad... not for a minute..." Tyrone said slowly, closing his eyes as he waited for the freaking out. He was unsure what else to say, he couldn't lie because when he lets him out it would be obvious where the kid was. Harry's heart rapidly picked up speed. He looked around, panicking.

"Can me ask why you eated me's?" his voice was nervous.

"Because ye were cold?"he said, giving a sheepish smile, surprised he asked. Harry stayed quiet, not sure what to do. After a while he looked up even though he couldn't see him.

"You's not goin' ta hurt me's wight?" Harry asked him. Tyrone perked up then, shaking his head rapidly.

"Of course not lad, I'd never hurt such an innocent little lad, I'm sorry though, I didn't know how else to safely keep ya warm," The giant answered apologetically. Harry nodded.

"I guess it's alright...ten..," Harry said unsurely, still a little uneasy. Tyrone blinked his eyes rapidly, not believing he just said that.

"Aye... I promise with all my heart ye will be fine little lad" he said as he gently rubbed his belly, trying to sooth him. Harry felt him rubbing his stomach, and began to slowly calm down.

"So... where is you's taking me?" He asked leaning against the moving wall.

"To my home to fix yer injuries of course," Tyrone said as he started walking again, patting his belly to reassure him of his answer.

"O-tay..." Harry said quietly, his voice hoarse, "Umm.. sir, what is you's name?" Tyrone frowned softly from the sound of his voice, going back to rubbing his stomach gently.

"Aye name's Tyrone... McFlynnigain lad" the giant said, grinning some from telling him his last name. Harry giggled a bit, surprising himself at laughter.

"Is nices to meets you Tywone," he smiled some. Tyrone was surprised too, happy though that he wasn't too freaked out from being in his stomach.

"Aye nice to meet ye too lad, I apologize for the inconvenience though," he smiled.

"Is o-tay... oh me names is Harry!" The boy said.

"Oh.. that's a nice name lad," Tyrone said, now thinking back to all of the times the bullies never used his name. Harry winced as his ribs sent a huge sting of pain through his body making him cry a little. Tyrone heard him cry and started to hum a song, a soft, soothing and calming song, knowing words were not enough. Harry wiped eyes when he heard him begin to hum. He sniffled then snuggled into the side of his stomach, the room softly rocking to the motion of the giant's walking. Tyrone smiled and started to rub his stomach, still humming as he walked... Poor child, he never seen anyone so hurt, it was a sad sight. He was still angry with those boys.

"Me feel bad for toes boys..." Harry's little voice squeaked as he snuggled closer to the soft warm walls.

"Why is that lad?" He asked with a slight smirk.

"Because me heard da adults in my town talking abouts my cousin and his friends" Harry began, "they say bullies pick on weakers 'cause they want attention. So if tey was picking on me's, it jus makes me tink how lonely dey must feel." Tyrone made another hum, never hearing much about humans but it could be true.

"Aye ye never know" he simply said, unsure hos to truly respond.

"Mr. Tywone why did you help me..." Harry asked softly, "me means... me not wealy worth it... dats what my uncle and aunt say." Tyrone gave a soft sigh, before smirking slightly.

"Lad... not everything the adults says is true, ye are definitely worth helping,... not to mention ya are definitely yummy in my tummy," he ended with a light teasing to try and cheer him up and hopefully not scare him. Harry smiled and giggled a bit.

"Tank you Mr. Tywone..."

"Alright, yer welcome. I said ye were worth helping and eating, what do ye know, I can do both," he said playfully. Harry giggled loudly at his words, completely calmed down and enjoying the giant's jokes.

"You's funny Mr. Tywone," Harry smiled. Tyrone gave a full laugh from that, the stomach walls strongly vibrating from it.

"And ye are fun to be funny with lad," he laughed, grinning happily.

"Is we almost to you's house?" Harry asked.

"Aye just a bit longer, then ye won't have to be in my belly hopefully, unless it's that cold inside too, but at least we need to fix yer wounds lad," the giant said.

"O-Tay," Harry smiled, "but me likes it in here."