The Rough Truth 8

hey! this story's getting juicy huh? ;)

much more to come though! BRACE YOURSELVES!!!

enjoy :3

------------------------------------------------------

*Robin's POV*

Oh god. Oh god. Oh god.

I was a nervous wreck as the tour bus finally made it's final stop. Tyler's home. Everybody climbed out of the bus and I was the last one out. The house was big and beautiful. The giant yellow two story house had vines wrapping around the sides of the house which gave an outdoorsy look to it. Beautiful flowers of all colors were planted in the front yard. In all, it was the most beautiful house I have ever seen.

Arms wrapped around my waist and a head rested on my shoulder. I leaned back into Tyler's warm embrace and relished it.

"Don't be nervous. I promise they're going to love you." he kissed my cheek in reassurence. I took a deep breath and tried to calm my nerves. Ty let go of me, making me cold, and walked to the trunk to grab our luggage. He quickly walked back with luggage in hand and guided me towards the front door.

I opened the door for him and he casually walked inside. The house was just as beautiful as the outside and felt like home. Pots and pans banged against each other in another room which I guessed was the kitchen. The smell of cookies wafted around that made me want to melt.

"We're home!" Ty yelled. A beautiful women with cascading brown hair scurried into the hallway. She looked way too young to be a mother, beautiful and petite.

"Ty! Your home!" a bright smile spread across her face as she tackled Tyler making him drop his luggage. I stood there watching them and didn't notice the rest of the band come in. All of them formed a group hug while I stood there awkwardly.

"Oh dear, I'm sorry sweetie! I'm being rude! I'm Kathy, Tyler and Sarah's mom!" she wrestled her way out of the group hug and came to hug me. I hugged her back awkwardly.

"Hi Mrs. Dawson. I'm Robin. It's nice to meet you." I greated as she pulled back.

"Oh sweetie call me Kathy! I've heard so much about you. May I say, your even more beautiful than Tyler explained! I thought he was over exaggerating, but it turns out that was an understatement!" she complimented. I blushed a deep red. I wasn't very used to compliments.

"Mom! I think you should check on the food." Tyler butted in before his mom could embarass him anymore. His face was just as red as mine probably was. She rolled her eyes at him.

"It was really nice to meet you. Ty's father is going to be home soon. He's just in a meeting with the pack. I'm positive he's going to love you." she said before she wandered off to the kitchen. As soon as she left, Tyler wrapped an arm around my waist.

"I'm really sorry about my mom. She get's over excited sometimes and I-" I shut him up with a quick peck on the lips and smiled.

"It's okay. I really like your mom." I said. I helped Ty with the bags as we made our way up the stairs. He showed me to a giant room in the house and left me to unpack. As I was packing away my lingerie, Tyler barges in.

"Robbie! Dinner's re-" he stopped as he saw what was in my hand.

"Well then. Nice stuff you got there." he winked at me. I looked at him in confusion. It was just underwear. What's wrong with-

I double checked to see what was in my hand and my eyes bulged out of it's sockets. It was the checkered thong Hailey gave me for Christmas. I squeeled and hid it deep down in the depths of my underwear drawer. I could hear Ty laughing from behind me and my cheeks turned an even deeper shade of red.

Tyler made his way towards me and grabbed my hand, pulling me to the door. He dragged me down the stairs and into the living room where Kathy, Sarah and his dad were sitting. Suddenly, my heart felt like it was about to beat out of it's chest. I don't know if I'm ready to meet his dad.

Mr. Dawson gave off a powerful aura. As soon as we walked into the room you could just feel his dominance. It was overpowering. By the tight shirt he was wearing, I could see that he was very strong. It seemed as if he could simplyflick somebody in the head and they would die instantaniously. I took a big gulp and held my head up high, ready for whatever Tyler's family threw at me.

*Tyler's POV*

As we walked into the room, I could feel the pride welling up inside of me because of how far Robbie has gone. She knows my deepest, darkest secret and still stuck with me through it all. It's unbelievable how strong and willing she is. If only I could be just like that for when I become alpha.

My father looked even more intimidating than usual because of our guest. He stood up and walked towards us with a blank look on his face. Robin didn't even compare to my father's 6'4 build.

'This is your mate?' he asked telepathically whilst surveying Robin. I nodded.

'I can tell she has is strong and confident. Scrawny, but she has a strong heart. What a fine mate she will be.' he nodded in approval, his eyes still trained on Robin. A goofy grin appeared on my face at his complement.

By her expression I could tell that she felt uncomfortable. I think my father could sense it too as he stuck his hand out to her. She shook it and gave him a heart warming smile.

"Hello," my father said out loud, "I am David. Welcome to our home." he smiled. My father froze while shaking Robin's hand and his dark eyes moved back and forth as if skimming through a book. 

"Mr. Dawson? Are you alright?" Robbie asked worried. I put my hand on her shoulder to reassure her. After a few moments he came back to us. He let go of Robin's hand and smiled.

"So your brother is Liam." he stated. She nodded confused.

"What a fine young beta he is. He must love you very much." he said. Uh oh. Her eyes welled up and nodded, looking away. I hugged her waist and whispered comforting words into her ear as my father stood in front of us awkwardly.

"I'm terribly sorry. I didn't realize that memory was a sensitive matter." he apologized.

"How did you know about that?" she asked once she composed herself.

My father led us to the couches and explained his power to her. If he touched anybody, he would be able to see their entire past. It was pretty amazing what he could do.

"That's amazing!" she exclaimed once he explained. He chuckled at her outburst.

"Well the pack should be here any min-" as if on que, the doorbell rang. I could just feel the nervousness bouncing around Robin right now. She was biting her lip and fiddling with her clothes. Why did she have to look so cute? Especially when the guys were coming over. This is gonna be one hell of a day.

-------------------------------------------------------------

OMG IM SO SORRY! its been like 2 weeks since ive uploaded :'( its been really tough :/

ANYWAYS... hope u like it :D the next chappy is gonna be awesome :)