The Rough Truth 3

heyoooooo :D im beginning 2 feel that nobody is reading this cause its about werewolves -.-" 

eeeh o well :) 

ON 2 READING!  PIC OF HAILEY ------------------------------->

 ---------------------------------- 

 *Robin's POV* 

    Holy shit. I'm going to die. 

     That was all I could think as six menacing wolves burst through the door. They surveyed the room until their sights landed on my frozen form. The wolf who looked to be the leader growled and soon the others were growling at me as well. They stalked towards me as I backed up, scared out of my wits. 

      Suddenly, five other wolves jumped over me from behind, protecting me. I looked behind to see my new friends had disappeared. What the hell? 

      The five wolves protecting me were fighting ferociously. All I could do was watch them bite and claw at each other like theres no tomorrow while I stood there frozen. 

      Werewolves can't be real. They are just fairytales and myths that someone miraculously made up...right? Yet the proof was standing right in front of me. The world famous band Running with Wolves were actual werewolves. Well that explains the name. 

      Somebody grabbed my waist and held a knife to my throat. Damnit! How could I not see that coming? I was frozen in even more fear as tears pricked my eyes. No. I can't show weakness in front of them. 

      "STOP!" the man behind me yelled. The wolves in front of me stopped fighting and looked at the person behind me. His voice held so much authority, if he weren't holding me by the waist I would have dropped to the floor. 

      The beautiful sandy colored wolf shifted back into Tyler. His eyes held fear and anger. 

      "Let her go you slimy bastard." Tyler said his voice full of hatred. The man behind me only held me tighter and laughed. It sounded as if he's been smoking longer than I have lived. 

      "Why do you care? She's just a mere human. A pretty one at that." the man kissed the side of my neck which made me try to cringe away with disgust, only it made the knife break the skin of my neck. 

      "I said LET GO OF HER!" Tyler's warm brown eyes turned black and frightening as he took a step towards us. His fists were clenching and unclenching as the wolves behind him just growled. 

     "Sure. I'll let go of her." the filthy man let go of me. 

     I could imagine the smirk on his gruesome face which made me run towards Tyler even faster. As soon as I took one step forward, a searing pain came from my stomach and I felt a warm liquid spreading. I looked down to find the knife lodged into me, it's long black handle was the only thing showing.  

     The last thing I saw was Tyler and the rest of the band rushing towards me before I blacked out. 

     *Tyler's POV*

     Shit that son-of-a-bitch hurt my mate!

     "That was a warning. You better choose to give us your territory or die. You have 3 days to respond." he growled. The man shifted and ran away with his pack.

     I ran towards Robin and put her head in my lap. Rogue tears were spilling from my eyes as I tried to feel for a pulse. Shes alive! Hell, when did I trn into a freakin girl? I haven't cried in years.

     "Back up, Ty! The nurse is here!" my sister Sarah commanded. I grabbed a pillow from the floor that was thrown around room the fight, and placed Robin's head down on it carefully.

     The nurse worked on her fragile body. Of course, the nurse was a shifter too. In fact, she is a shifter of my pack, Dr. Sands. She put an oxygen mask on her face and carefully layed her onto a gurney.

     She guided it out of the room and we all followed. The crew backstage parted as we jogged to the ambulance. Of course, the paparazi was crowded outside and moved out of our way while taking pictures. No doubt these pictures would be on the front cover of every magazine in America.

     We finally reached the ambulance and Robin was loaded onto it. Dr. Sands held up a hand to the band and I. (A/N: hehe i made a ryhme :P)

     "I'm sorry you guys, only one person is aloud." she told us.

     "I'm going. She's my mate." saying that Robin was my mate seemed to easily roll off my tongue. It felt nice.

     Dr. Sands looked surprised and happy at the same time. "Come along then, Tyler."

     I hopped on and held Robin's hand as Dr. Sands did her thing. I watched, helplessly as my angel laid there vulnerable and close to death.

     "She's stable enough. Tyler! Theres a good chance that she will wake up so I'm going to need you to hold her down. Her legs are strapped down so you don't need to worry about that, just her arms. Can you do that?" I nodded and positioned myself at her head so that I could hold her arms down easily.  

     "Ready?" I nodded and she started carefully pulling out the knife. The knife was about a quarter way out when Robin's eyes popped open and she let out an ear piercing scream. She struggled against my hold but I was stronger.

     It hurt to see my angel in pain. Finally, the knife was out of her stomach and her screams turned into gut wrenching sobs as she stopped struggling.

     "Please, make the pain go away." she cried.

     "It's okay. Your okay now. Don't cry." I whispered to her as I brushed away the tears in her eyes. 

     The doctor was stiching up the wound and every time the needle pierced her skin, she flinched. I can't believe that dick from the Hunter pack hurt her. I swear the next time I see him I'll tear him to shreds.

     I guess my expression showed because before me was a frightened looking Robin. My expression softened and I kissed her forehead.

      "Don't leave me." she said before Dr. Sands injected a sedative into her IV.

     "I won't." I held her hand for the rest of the ride. She's going to be okay I internally smiled.

----------------------------------------------------

TADAH!!! hope this was enough action 4 ya :P