Chapter 2: The mysterious figure

Start from the beginning

" It's been long over due" he said still chuckling. I looked behind me to see Lidia walking behind us.

" Can you be quiet, she is behind us" I said whispering to Max because the child can talk from Asia and you hear him in South America.

"So what is the plan for today?" Max asked at lunch. I always have something planned to get lidia's attention. Since I got the kiss, I doubt she will forget me anytime soon.

" I'll not trouble her today, I'm moving in the big guns" I confessed while look over my shoulder to see Lidia sitting by herself.

" So you finally come to your sense about confessing huh?
Why do it now? Don't you think she a has some dislike towards you?"

" Of course she does but I'm taking things slow, starting with this" I got up and Max got up after following to see where I was going.

I stop walking when I reached Lidia's table. I sat down and placed my hands over her shoulder and Max soon after sat down also.

She jumped as my hand came in contact with her shoulder. She turned and look at me sitting beside her then to Max who sat in front of her.

" What's up butterfly?" I whispered in her ears.

She looked down. Her hair was in her face but I could make out her cheeks getting red.

" Uh... Ehm..uhhh..." Hmm?
Wait is that a blush 
I'm so proud of myself 

I made her blush. " Is that a blush butterfly 🦋?" I asked teasing her.

" Uhh no, can you take your hand off my shoulder, it's uncomfortable." She said look everywhere but in my eyes. At this time she have placed the mask on her face.

"Hmm" I hummed taking my hands off her.

Max and Lidia started talking and it seems they have know each other since childhood talking about action movies and and other unimportant things.

Soon after I joined the conversation.

After the bell rang, I said goodbye to Max and walked over to lidia. I tugged the back of her hoodie wanting her to acknowledge my presence.

You know the funny thing is, I never saw her face before, not even the day we kissed.

Weird right? I get it but I never saw her face that day, she was wearing a hoodie and her hair was in her face.

Maybe, because i closed my eyes the two times our lips came in contact

i said to myself

I shaked my head trying stopping my self from going into deep thoughts

"Uhh..hi?"

"Do you need something?"

"Oh no, sorry. I came to offer you a drive to the clin- ehm to your house" I mentally faced palmed myself for almost giving myself away but her eyes distracted me.

She didn't need to know I knew where she works and lives.

And no I'm not a creep, I saw her at the restaurant and I found out she worked there and I went to the clinic to pick up some medicine prescription with mom, she had caught a cold.

I know where she lives because I live a few houses down.

Anyway back to reality...

" Why would you offer me a ride home?"

" We don't know each other well, I could be a serial killer for all you know" I looked down at her amused. She was a few feet shorter than me and I'm 6ft something. im not that interested about my height.

"You are not now let's go" I grabbed her arms while we head outside.

" Let me go, besides, I'm not going home now, I'm going to work" I knew she work but never new the reason she worked.

" Why do you work two jobs?"
I asked curious to know the answer. To say I gave myself away is an understatement🤦🏼‍♂️, I hope she doesn't realize.

" It's none of your business" she snapped moving my grip off her hand.

She walked away and I was tempted to go after her. Which I did and luckily I did.

Because when I went into the car I drove off following her as she was walking away.

I got out the car when I saw her about to cross the street to go into the clinic.

While crossing the street, halfway her phone rang. She stopped to accept it not realizing there was an incoming vehicle.

What is going to happen?

Will he save her?

Will she get hit?

Why did she snap at him?

Let's find out together in the next chapter. Bye lovelies 👋👋

Please vote, comment and share. If you want.