I Choose Dare (All Boys)

Thanks for the prompt TommoTheTotalTease. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did writing it!!!

-----------

3rd Person POV

Louis, Niall, Harry and Zayn were playing Truth or Dare while Liam was on a date with Maya in some fancy Italian restaurant. They spun the bottle and it landed on Louis and Niall. 

"Truth or Dare, Ni" 

"Dare"

"Ok, umm, I really don't want to do this interview in the morning so Niall your dare is to fake sick" 

"No way Modest is going to let us out if only 1 of us is sick" Harry said.

"Ya Harry's right, I'm gonna say we should all fake sick 'cause even I really don't want to do this interview" Zayn said.

"Watcha have in mind Tommo" Niall said noticing a cheeky grin on Louis' face. 

"I'm making smoothies, the taste will make you sick but not for long, just about 15 minutes so have it right before we call Paul" 

Louis mixed milk, tuna, wafers, mayonnaise and nachos in a blender and once it was all blended together he added some orange juice to the mix. He poured it out into disposable cups and handed then one each. "I'll ring Paul and then drink" he said and dialled Paul's number. 

*Phone Call*

Paul - Hello
Louis - Hey Paul, Harry Niall Zayn and me have a stomach ache and Harry just threw up, is there anyway we can cancel this interview?
Paul - I'll come over to check what's wrong, you know Simon won't cancel unless he has conformation.
Louis - Come quick then, Harry's throwing up again. 

*End of Phone Call*

"Ready boys" he said setting his phone down

"To be honest with you, I don't think I'll have to drink this" Harry said taking a small sniff of the goopy liquid and gagging in the process, "and why did I have to be the one who threw up"

"On the count of three, 3, 2, 1" Louis said ignoring Harry and they drank the disgusting combination. 

Harry stuck his tongue out in disgust and so did the others. Louis collected the cups and set them up on the couch with buckets and bowls. He threw the cups away and joined them on the couch. Within 2 minutes, Harry was hovering over the bucket, breathing heavily when Paul came. Louis was rubbing Harry's back and Niall was struggling to keep his stomach in the right place. Zayn had fallen asleep with his arms wrapped protectively around his middle. 

"Any fevers here?" Paul asked and Louis shook his head saying "Haven't checked." Harry gagged as Paul pressed his hand on his forehead. "He feels slightly warm, but I don't think he's got a fever" Paul said as Harry vomited into the bucket. "How long have you felt ill" Paul asked no one in particular. "Little after Liam left" Louis lied. Niall, who was dozing off, sat upright with a jolt and grabbed his bucket spewing his stomach into it. "Hurts" Zayn mumbled, opening his eyes to the sight of 2 of his bandmates throwing up. "What hurts" Paul asked "Stomach, I'm gonna puke" "Not you too" Paul said, not noticing Louis quietly pick up his bucket. "Me too" Zayn said and grabbed his bowl from the table. Paul didn't know how to handle this. One or two puking boys, he could manage but four was a task. He hadn't noticed Louis get sick till Louis missed the bucket and puked on his shoes. "Damn, Louis too" he thought. "Do all your stomachs hurt" Paul asked and all boys nodded, falling into each others arms. It had been an hour since Paul had come and all he had done was cleaned out bowls and buckets. He was waiting for Liam to come and help him out, but there was no sign of boy. He decided to call Liam up. 

*Phone Call*

Paul - Hey, Liam, you feeling alright?

Liam - Ya Paul, I'm fine, why are you asking?

Paul - Oh, Louis, Niall, Harry and Zayn are sick, so was just checking if you were too.

Liam - Trust me, I'm fine, what's wrong with them?

Paul - Louis called me saying all their stomachs were hurting and that Harry was throwing up. I didn't believe him so I went to check on them and found Harry gagging and puking in a bucket, Zayn sleeping, Niall dozing in and out and Louis trying to comfort Harry. All of them were throwing up some time back, now they've calmed down. I thought they had stomach bugs since those things spread fast so I called you to check if you were fine. I might be wrong because you would be feeling off if it was a bug. 

Liam - check for temperatures, and ask them what they ate, I'm coming home. 

*Call ends*

Liam went back home, excusing himself from his date and was welcomed to the smell of vomit wafting in the air. He found Louis and Harry stretched out on the couch, Niall sitting on the windowsill holding his stomach. He found Zayn sleeping in his room with Paul in the kitchen. 

"Hi Paul" Liam greeted and Paul looked at him and smiled. "No fevers, only Harry has a very low grade one. They all threw up again after I called you and they said Louis made them smoothies." "Okay, check the if the fruits and milk are fine" "I did, fruits are perfectly good to eat, couldn't find any milk though" Liam checked the trash and found an empty carton on milk in there. He took it out and checked the date. "PAUL! The milk went off a month back" he screamed looking at the expiry date. Paul sighed and went over to the ill boys.

"You've got Food Poisoning, the milk was off" He informed them. Harry groaned and Niall shot Louis an angry glance. "Sorry guys, I should have checked the milk" Louis apologised. Niall nodded and shut his eyes knowing Louis only meant to get them sick for an hour maximum 2 not give them Food Poisoning. "Rest, have loads of water and check food before eating it please" Paul said, leaving the building. "I'll cancel your interview, you're in no condition to go" Liam nodded from the kitchen and went over to the boys. He got Zayn out of his room and set him up on their beanbag in the living room.

Liam took great care of all 4 boys and didn't have fun cleaning out buckets and comforting a crying Harry every second of the day. Harry's fever left later that very day, but none of them had that sort of luck with their stomach aches. They had to take a break to take care of their health which management wasn't happy about but could do nothing about. If they sent 4 ill boys to interviews, photoshoots and made them do Concerts, they would get a lot of hate which would not be could for business so they had to give them the off. A couple of days later, all 4 boys were back on their feet and the fans were very happy about that.

-----------

What do you think? I know the ending isn't great. Hope you liked it and I hope this is what you wanted. 

TPWK!!