Chapter 5~Let the U.A Exams Commence!

Hey!
    Sorry for the wait! I'm also trying out some new writing techniques too-for fonts and stuff.
Okay that's all I have to say, enjoy reading!
——————————
The Night Before U.A Exams
Izuku's POV:

     The lollipop hung from my mouth as I sat atop a large office building. As the wind picked up speed, it knocked me off of my balance a little. I glanced down at the roads beneath me. I really should be doing some "last minute studying" before the U.A exams tomorrow...but everyone knows I have the attention span of a goldfish. My feet dangle off of the ledge of the building which, if I wasn't careful, would be my demise.
     I wonder how Bakugo is doing? I wondered that these days Bakugo had been such an asshole that he shouldn't be called Kacchan. He suicide-baited me! Told me to jump off of a roof! He really isn't fit to be a hero after hearing that, but, I really don't care what he does with his life. I looked down at my jagged finger nails, smelling all of the scents of the polluted streets below. I shifted my gaze to my pocket, where I fiddled with a pocket to get my phone out. It read:

2:54am

     A sudden guilt rose in my chest. I should've been home by now, my mother would most likely not notice that I was gone, but I still need sleep...right?
I don't think I need sleep... Eh I'll be fine.
     I stood up and looked at the cars below. I could potentially stop a few crimes before dawn. Few curly strands of hair darkened my vision. I pocketed my phone and tried to hear faint noises in the looming distance. Turning my back, I walked to the other edge of the rooftop, which was boarding an alleyway, and jumped. Practically flying with fictional wings, like a predator in the night, trying to find its prey.
————————————
Take it for granted that he was running late for the exams.

     I stumbled forward, reaching for my bag as I slid my feet into my shoes. I looked behind me to see Inko on the couch, passed out. I didn't tell her I was going to the entrance exams but I need to worry about that later. Checking myself a final time in the mirror and fixing my floofy green hair, I rushed to open the door. I had submitted my application for the general studies course a few weeks prior. Which made me feel better considering I didn't have to try to rush around to do it last minute.
I shouldn't be thinking that though, as currently I am stumbling out the door, trying not too but still looking like a hot mess. I quickly ran to the corridor that had the stairs down from the apartment and practically flew down, not really paying any mind to anyone around me. It felt like I was one of those protagonists in a slice of life anime, always late for anything.
———

"The main character(s) show up fashionably late...Oh how tacky." -Kuroo Tetsuroo (IM SORRY THAT LINE KEEPS REPEATING IN MY HEAD)

———
Luckily for me, I made it onto the train with a few minutes to spare. Being a vigilante and having experience from running away from Bakugo had its up-sides to it.
Running up the stairs from the station, I could see U.A on the massive hill. I've always thought it was a bit overkill for it to be on a hill overlooking everything, it even had almost 10 acres of land surrounding it! U.A was so rich that it made sense though.
Looking forward at the looming U.A building, I started to walk forward, not paying attention to the ground beneath me. Suddenly, a sharp pain rose from my feet and my line of sight started to motion towards the ground.

I was falling, huh. Even on my first day I'm a clutz.

Instead of tensing up and landing flat on the ground, I started to extend my arms and reaching for the ground, steadying myself so I didn't fall face first.
But, instead of hitting the ground, I was... floating? I whipped my head to the side to see a brunette, who looked normal in that regard, the only thing to be standing out about her was how rosy her cheeks were. She muttered something about release and as soon as I knew it I had collided with the ground. It kind've made it worse since I wasn't prepared for it.
"Sorry, I stopped you with my quirk, I should've asked first." She offered her hand and helped me up. I looked at her and blushed, flustered to meet someone so nice in an embarrassing moment like this.
"Thank-THANKS!" I yelped, my hands almost covering my face, which had now turned into what seemed to be like a tomato. She smiled and waved, jogging a light pace away, most likely to get to the written exams on time. Looking towards the building I headed in, trying to forget what just happened, but, I had hoped to see that girl again. She was really nice!
———
Walking into the general studies hall for exams, which were right next to the hero practical exams, I came across an empty seat to the left of a lilac colored hair boy who had his head on the desk infront of him. He looked like he needed sleep. Insomniac much? I set my school bag on the table infront of me, the boy tilted his head up and met my gaze. "Uh, Is this seat taken?" He shrugged and turned his gaze to the front of the room to another sleep deprived man in the front of the room. Sitting down, I looked at the man in the front of the room.

And then it clicked.

     "Eraserhead..." I muttered, rubbing my head in my hands. I knew he wouldn't recognize me here but it was just weird to think that. As I shifted my gaze up it seemed as if I caught the other insomniac's attention.
     "You know him too?" The lilac hair mumbled, licking eye contact with me. I nodded and sighed, "Not many people know about him," he continued, his cold-stone face unchanged. "I only recognized him from the scarf he was wearing." I then looked over at Eraserhead to see that yes indeed, he was wearing his iconic scarf.
"Yeah, me too," I started, "That scarf is iconic." Before I said that, the lilac hair was most likely suspicious or something of me since I recognized him.

Not many people are supposed to know about an underground hero.

An awkward silence filled between the lilac hair and I. A moment later though, a mic turned on and we shifted our gaze to the front, where Eraserhead was about to give a speech or something. The last few remaining students coming in sat down, and that's when he cleared his throat, "Welcome to the General Studies practical exam," he took a short breath and sighed, scanning the audience, "I will be your proctor for today, I'll be handing out the physical exam sheets in a moment." He then shifted his gaze to the seemingly large stack of exams in front of him. "There are all the same rules in place like a normal exam, so I won't remind you what is expect from you here," rubbing his eyes he took a short sigh and started to speak again.

     An ear-piecing shriek was heard from the room next door, and a familiar hero's voice was heard, "𝑳𝑬𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑼.𝑨 𝑬𝑿𝑨𝑴𝑺 𝑪𝑶𝑴𝑴𝑬𝑵𝑺𝑬!"

     Eraserhead paused and rubbed his ears, as if he was annoyed with how loud that was. "I guess he was right, I'll be passing out the exams now." He shifted to the pile of exams on the table and had a few what seemed third year students help him pass around the exams to each person. I took out a pencil from my picked and looked at the figure coming closer to our row of desks. I smirked. There's just one thing first that I need to do,

Step one: Pass the U.A Practical Exam.
————
Hey!
I know I have a lot of plot inconsistencies so I will be re-writing this later...but mind you I am writing and publishing this at the best time, ✨12:54am✨. So if there are any stupid mistakes you see now, I'm most likely going to fix them.

Anyways, thanks for reading!🌻🪐🌌