Chapter 1~immature

I'm rewriting this for shits and giggles again.
——————————————-
Immature
-Eight Years old, Izuku's thoughts-

Mom never notices when I leave the house. When I leave to walk—the house is always filled with the faint scent of day-old beer, a hum of the sports channel flickering with the signal's bad connection, light snores from the living room couch. She never notices. I keep my footsteps light, though it doesn't seem to make a difference anyhow. This night is calmer than most nights, with only the hum of the passing cars and the crickets chirps. Though up ahead a quick shadow moved past. I followed it, like any kid should, and turned to my right, witnessing a shadowed man grappling with a figure under them. I slowly started to inch away, when I collided with a body three times bigger than mine. I cried out, thrashing and screaming as his hands grasped my wrists. The man throwing the punches to the other looked up. He wore a bandage like scarf and his glowing eyes pierced through the dark veil of the night. I couldn't make out what they were saying, their angry shouting made my head ache and exasperate the pain from the man's grip. Though in those moments, I witnessed the most awe striking thing. The bandage man, without any quirk it seemed, threw the man holding me down into a chokehold. It was so amazing. Even in the aftermath, with the police sirens ringing in my ear paired with my mother's reprimands, the night hero caught my eye. I want to be like him.

End of rewritten.
(TIME SKIP!)
3rd Person POV/Izuku's:

11 years old:
The House:
She isn't here... The house was quiet and the faint sound of water dripping from the tap filled the room. It was a miracle that she wasn't here. He walked out to the back porch and saw the old shed. The shed. The rusted doorknob that screeched when turned, the singular lightbulb that flickered a dull yellow when illuminated, and the smell of rotting flesh and dried blood. The smell brought Izuku back to his forgetfulness of washing the dishes two days ago, a chore so little with far too many consequences for not remembering to do.
That was also where the safe was. As he slid open the creaky old shed door and as soon as he did, the light shines through exposing all of the boxes and miscellaneous items. He could see himself being thrown into the shed and locked in it for the cold nights after his mother beat him. The dried up blood was still there, still present, still persistent.
Izuku stepped over the few articles of clothing that laid on the ground and over a pile of rubbish. He soon was in front of the small black metal safe whose door had been slightly opened. He knew someone had either put or took something out of that safe.
He hoped he would be lucky.
     As he leaned forward, he caught the smell of dust in the air. He peaked his head around the door and saw a small pile of money sitting there.
Score.

He would finally be able to do it.

(Time skip to a random Walmart)

The black colored hoodie Izuku was buying laid in the nook of his arm while he searched through the endless isles of the store. As he was drifting through the isles he grabbed a few things he thought he needed.
"That will be 2000 yen." The cashier spoke while simultaneously pressing some buttons on the cash register. Izuku counted out the money from the stack he got from the safe and handed it to her.
This was the start of his journey as someone else.

(Did I hit a writers block *yes* so I'm just going to timeskip to getting ready for first patrol)

11:34pm, Izuku's house
     "She's not home yet?" Izuku whispers as he cautiously steps around the house. He sighed and held up the bags of the materials for his costume.
     "Time to get started then"
       He ran up to his room and laid out all the items. The first thing that caught his eye was the plain black mask. He knew that he needed to hide his voice since he sounded like a pig on helium. So, he grabbed out the box of screws and scrape from under his rusty bed and started to open the latches. He opened the old box and laid out an assortment of screws, bolts, and parts for the voice box and got to work.
1:12am
     "Wow look at this..." Izuku looked into the mirror with a glimmer in his eyes. He looked at the black jeans that lined his legs and the black sweatshirt that outlined his torso and which had an oversized green shirt covering his upper body. He looked stunning in his eyes. The black, fitted mask felt light considering  there was a whole voice modifier in there. Now he sounded like a middle-aged man compared to the child like voice he was before. He looked down near his waist and felt the many knives that assorted a black belt. He didn't like the thought of having to really hurt someone, so he tried to hide that thought in the back of his head.
He turned his head to the window. His mother wouldn't care anyway if he was gone for the night. He stepped forward to the window and started twisting the knob. Soon, he opened the latch to the window and pushed it open. He took one last look around the room and grabbed his phone and threw it in his pocket.
He leapt out of his bedroom window and into the night.

————————
Hey!🌿
☀️Sorry it was a little short but the first patrol will be next chapter! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter🌸
-
-(Sorry I'm so lazy)
-

Estrangement~The Illegal Heroजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें