Prologue

Hi
I'm bored and redoing chapters. A very quick POV change at the beginning because I did not finish the revisions ish things  :/
Enjoy anyways

...I'm rewriting this because of procrastination lmfao
———————————————

-The sunlight stained Izuku's face as he awoke, the five-year-old looking ragged and disheveled. With his sunken eyes and the scars of old and new staining his skin, one would think he is older than he actually is. The All-Might calendar, illuminated by the sunlight, was circled for today and Izuku's heart couldn't take it. (This day is the most pivotal moment in one's life, an opportunity to be like All-Might) Stepping his way towards the door, Izuku heard his mother yelling through the door.
He stilled.
With caution, he slid downstairs and peaked his head out and the aroma of breakfast eluded him.
His shoulders eased. His mother stood in front of the stove, and the faint sounds of crackling bacon filled his ears. 

Izuku's footsteps were loud enough for his mother to hear. "Are you ready to go to the quirk doctor?" He shifted and ran to his mother, hugging her. Looking down at the young boy, Inko smiled. Nothing could replace the look of pure glee on her child's face.

"Your son is quirkless." 

The silence that followed was deafening. The sound of the faint air conditioning felt too loud, and the footsteps coming and going in the hallway quickened, and the family of two in the room looked frozen in time. Inko's hand started to shake, and her face paled. 

A toy dropped. 

"No, but what about Kacchan?" Tears were streaming down his face and dripping onto his All-Might shirt. He tried wiping his tears but they just kept flowing. Time felt as if it were in slow motion, his mother pushing him out of the room with a furrowed brow, the silent car drive which lasted practically hours. It was only when they came home that things took a turn for the worst.

He stood still in the doorway of their apartment, his mother steadily walking towards the kitchen. "useless", she would mutter. Cautiously, Izuku walked over and turned the corner into the kitchen. Inko stood there, pouring herself glass after glass of alcohol. Her footing shifted and she whirled around to see Izuku. "You are worthless." 

She took a step forward.

"I raised you- you were supposed to be the key! He was supposed-" She slammed her hand against the fridge. Izuku tried to retreat toward the wall, eyes watering.

Inko started to cry. "He was supposed to come back goddamn it!" The glass she once caressed was thrown across the kitchen, shattering on the wall above Izuku. Shards were stuck in Izuku's hair, and he reeked of the alcohol pouring down the wall.

"Clean that up", she muttered and pushed herself towards the living room, almost falling over twice. Izuku was frozen, however. "I said-" she whirled around. 

"Clean it up you worthless little shit!"

- (end of rewritten part)
Age 8
Izuku Midoriya POV:

The library was very quiet unlike his house. The library was one of the only places Kacchan wouldn't look either, he abandoned Izuku too. It was weird how still no one knew what was going on at the Midoriya household. I could tell she would buy me nice clothes so no one would suspect a thing.
At the library there was a section for computers and radios, that is where he spent most of his time.

How to become a hero without a quirk.

What would I have to do to become a hero? Most of the things he scrolled by on the computer were hate articles on the quirkless.
But today was
Different.
Izuku soon saw a news article on vigilantes.
Vigilantes; the Illegal Hero's of Society
The news article looked to be pretty old and yet Izuku was curious on what this was about. The article he read gave actual evidence and explanation on why and how they fit into society exc. But Izuku noticed, he didn't fit into society's standards.

This sparked an idea in Izuku.

What if he became a vigilante.

And that's how the vigilante Estrangement, was born.
———————
Estrangement: the fact of no longer being on friendly terms or part of a social group.

okay so like later in the chapters I do this weird thing of putting weird fonts in it. Please ignore it I'm too lazy to change it