THREE; grape

———

Listening to [inster sumone]'s latest comfort audio, I drank my coffee and scrolled through my phone.

"You mean the world to everyone."

"Oh my god I want to peg you so bad- BOKUTO IN A MAID DRESS? SAY LESS."

I saved the photo to my camera roll as I saw some notifications pop up.

[ your battery is fully charged . ]

I swiped it away, reading the other.

{ upcoming events :
ua entrance exams . }

"Oh yeah..", I sighed and turned off my phone, not before swiping away the recent tabs I had open. I turned off the laptop and put it on the bookshelf that had many electronics.

Stretching my limbs, I heard Fuji's door open, "Good morning onii-chan!", he said, fully dressed and ready.

"Morning.", I waved at him as I went to my room to get changed.

"What to wear..", I looked around my messy room, hell, I never go in here and it's a mess, "Maybe this..?", I looked at the dress I wear to funerals, "Nah."

I looked at my closet. Walking, and almost tripping, through my "floor" (it's just a bunch of junk on the ground) I made it to the closet.

"Ah yes, where my sexuality will forever stay.", I smiled and grabbed a hoodie that read 'Hentai' on the front of it. I took off my t-shirt and replaced it with the hoodie, then I took off my sweat pants and out on some loose shorts.

I grabbed a pair of socks and exited my room. Seeing Fuji at the door putting in his shoes, I smiled once again as I put on my converse (best shoes in my opinion).

I crouched and motioned for him to get on my back, "Come on, we're gonna go get breakfast before the exam."

He beamed in happiness and jumped on my back, making me double over a bit. I stood up and began to run down the apartment stairs, Fuji laughing and I doing the same.

We arrived to UA, throwing away our melon buns inna nearby trashcan. He jumped off my back as I sighed, "Alright Fuji, you gotta stay extra quiet. Now, hop in."

I motioned to the bookbag I had just got out of my inventory. He jumped in as I zipped it up. I placed him back onto my back and entered the building.

I was given a seat in the auditorium, though I seemed so out of place. Everyone was wearing their school uniforms and I'm wearing a hentai hoodie.. great.

Shrugging it off, I placed Fuji – which was in a backpack – on my lap and grabbed my phone from my pocket. I unzipped my bag a little so he could breathe. So far, he hasn't caused any trouble.

While I was minding my own business, some grape ass motherfvcker taps me in the shoulder, looking down at my hoodie with a smirk, "You watch it too?"

I nodded, "Yeah, do you?", he nodded.

"Wait– really..?! Seriously?!", he shrugged, "Does Boku no Pico sound familiar?"

I gasped, "Dude! Don't bring that up here..!", he laughed and so did I. He seemed cool.

"So, uh, what's your name?", I asked, he smirked, "Oh~? You're interested in me, huh?", I shook my head, "Nah, sorry. I don't really like guys shorter than me." 'I also don't really like men besides anime guys.'

"I'm Mineta Minoru."

"(Y/n) (L/n)."

We shook hands as someone with a banana head began to speak.

"GOOD MORNING UA CANDIDATES, CAN WE GET A 'HEY' FROM YOU ALL?"

I kneed my backpack, knowing Fuji would say something.

It stayed silent for a while until he spoke again, obviously sweating, "OKAY THEN, TOUGH CROWD. WE'LL GET INTO THIS SHI– STUFF."

I ignored most of what he said, I'm just too tired for my own good. I sighed and leaned my head on my seat while gripping the backpack tight, just not tight enough to kill Fuji.

"Make a sound, and you're dead.", I whispered, only loud enough to where Fuji could here.

"Wake up..!", I heard someone say, while pushing my shoulder. I opened my eyes to see Mineta pushing my shoulder. I yawned and stretched, "What?"

"We have to go to the exams, come on!"

I got up and placed my backpack on my back and checked my card, "Zone C..?"

"I got Zone E, damn it!", I heard the midget say, hearing him mumble incoherent things.

I shrugged it off and went to my zone.

I sat on the ground, playing on my Nintendo as the exam was about to start.

Some people questioned why I was just randomly playing on it but hey, I need my battery fully charged.

As I continued, some blue haired kid with giant calfs came up to me, "You!"

I looked up, seeing him pointing at me, "You were being extremely disrespectful when the hero was speaking! Sleeping in the middle of it like it was nothing! Now you have the audacity to play on your.. device?! If you think this will be an easy task to fo then I suggest you leave!"

I stood up and placed my Nintendo in my inventory. I scrolled through my skills and pressed one I recently unlocked.

"It'll be easy, for me at least."

As if on cue, the alarm for the exam went off. I stretched one of my hands behind me, facing towards the ground slightly, and the other doing the same.

I blasted myself into the air, towards building, as air came from my palms.

I put my hands towards a group of robots that were surrounding the building I was on.

Easily, they were taken down.

Doing the same multiple times, I noticed more and more people taking down robots.

I switched skills, a customized one I made. I pulled out a weapon from my arm, a gun forming.

Quickly I threw some money to one side of the arena, everyone forgetting about the robots.

'Greedy bitches, thinking about money and not their future. I'd do the same, honestly.'

I began to shoot at the robots and hoped away to the next group.

It was a never ending cycle of me doing simple things and people falling for them.

As everyone sat in the observing room, the teachers eyed the girl with (h/c) hair, shooting at robots but switching over to boosting herself with air. Then grabbing things from a holographic inventory.

'What the hell is her quirk..?!'

The exam ended sooner than later.

She walked home with Fuji on her back, not in the backpack anymore.

They didn't get caught so that's nice. They also got WacDonalds to celebrate for (Y/n) not dying during the exam.

Fuji fell asleep when on their way home and (Y/n) tucked him in his bed when they did arrive to their abode.

She sipped on her coffee and sighed, "What a tiring day.. time to watch some among us streams."

———

we love lazy updates :)