BACKSTORY; coochie man

(smh to lazy to put the date anymore ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ)

(started writing in 2nd pov more so u already know where that's going :D)

TW: DEPRESSION, ALCHOL, SUICIDE, ETC.
--

"Damn it Hina! You can't keep running away from your problems!", Asahi snatched away the bottle of alcohol, gripping it tightly in anger.

As known to most of your family, your mother was an alcoholic. She started this addiction after her father had committed suicide, due to him being severely depressed.

He was the closest person to her besides her husband Asahi.

She always ran from the memories of her finding out he had died, everything about him she wanted to avoid. And the only thing that could save her was alcohol.

"SHUT UP, YOU BASTARD! GIVE ME THE DAMN ALCHOHOL!", she grumbled, reaching to grab the drink from his grasp. He moved his occupied hand to behind his back as his wife gave a grumble in response.

-

The muffled yells from downstairs of your home rang through your ears.

It had been over an hour since the fighting between your parents had started, they usually would argue for over 3 hours.

Glancing to your brother, who was 4 at the time, he sat quietly with your headphones on, colouring a page in your colouring book.

You had heard the screaming before your brother had and pulled out some head phones, along with your tablet. You pulled him into your room shortly after and played his favorite song on blast, silencing the screams from his ears. You had also gave him a colouring book, to keep him occupied.

It wasn't everyday to see an 11 year old doing these things, you were forced to grow up fast.

You placed your hands on your ears, trying to silence the screams. But what you didn't suspect was it to all stop. It was suddenly quiet. Nothing but your breathing and the muffled sounds of the music from the headphones.

Your heartbeat fastened, it wasn't normal for them to be quiet. Hell, it was rare when it was as silent as it was.

Getting up, you inched towards the wooden door. Creaking it open, you went downstairs towards your mother and fathers room, grabbing a sharp object from your inventory; a pocket knife you had always kept with you for some reason.

Gripping it tight, you opened their door, again met with silence.

The wooden floors creaked below your feet, your heart raced at the unfamiliar atmosphere, your legs and arms shook in fear, what if they're dead? What if someone broke inside and killed them?

As you passed the mini nursery and towards their bedroom, you stopped in shock. Eyes widened with shock and fear. Your thoughts had been proven to be right.

There they were, dead on the wooden tiles of the home with a bright yellow sticky note stuck to their bodies.

You dropped the knife and rushed over to the bodies of your parents, crying, "Dad, mom..! Please, please don't be dead! Say something, please!", you pleaded, doing whatever you could to save them as blood gushed out of their bodies at an alarming pace.

Your breathing had gotten quicker and heavier as you reached for the note.

'Maybe I am crazy for killing you because you stole my Hisoka body pillow. Though, I could care less. Y'know why? Because Karma's a bitch, and I'm that bitch.

Sincerely with much hatred,
Coochie Man who kills for laughs :)'

-

*-EEP, BEEP, BEE-*

You snapped away from your flashback, turning off the alarm that was set onto your phone.

[ quest :
go to the UA entrance exams .
rewards :
- +1 level on analyze
punishment :
- virus ]

You shrugged and swiped away the quest, deciding to do it. You noticed your battery was at 36% and grabbed your laptop from the coffee table.

"Let's hope I'll survive this peice of shit day."

---

(next chapter is just sum more info that needs to be cleared up :/ )