EASTER

happy easter !!

this'll be a bit short, sorry!

though, this special Eri will be here bc i love her sm <33
---

Holding Mineta on my shoulders, he hung up the last decoration. Letting him down from my shoulders, I gave him a fist bump, "Damn, we did such a good job."

I wiped an imaginary tear from my eyes as hold my chest in happiness, Mineta doing the same as Bakugou stared at us in disbelief, "You both are idiots. Everyone did the same damn work you did. Hell, I did even more work than you."

I turned to look at Bakugou, "Hey! We did enough work! We both, including Denki, made cupcakes! We also hung all the banners!", I crossed my arms with a smirk, "As a reward for myself, you should be my personal maid!"

Bakugou scoffed, "No way, dumbass."

I sighed, "Worth a try..", Mineta pat me on the back, "Yep.. You'll get him next time, tiger."

Aizawa then walked through the door, The Big Three and the Wild Wild Pussycats following shortly behind him, "I see everyone's done, good. We'll be having an Easter event with a some special guests.", the three third years stepped infront, "The Big Three, Wild Wild Pussycats, Fuji, Kota, and Eri."

The three children stepped infront, Fuji holding both Eri and Kota's hands with a big smile. I smiled happily at the scene, "Awe, my brother is making friends."

Sero cocks a brow, "Hasn't he had some before?", I nodded, "He has, but they all end up dying because of his quirk or something. I still don't know what his quirk could be.."

"Wouldn't it be related to your quirk?", Mineta asked as I shook my head, "No, I got my quirk completely by chance. My mother could make drawing come to life and my father could create any type of paper."

"Boring..", Sero said, I agreed and so did Mineta.

Aizawa went on about the event and certain things. I didn't care to listen since I was busy looking at a fake Easter bunny.

"-Anyway, have fun and be nice to the Easter Bunny."

Fuji gasped, "Easter Bunny?! Where?!", He turned behind him and saw the "Easter Bunny". Eri smiled widely and so did Kota.

"I'm the Easter Bunny!", the obvious high pitches voice, which we all knew who was under the mask, gave the three children baskets of candy.

Fuji frowned as he looked at the bunny, "You aren't the Easter Bunny! My sister told me the Easter bunny wears a leather swimsuit thingy and leather ears with fishnets! The Easter Bunny goes to bars and stuff!"

He turned to me, "Isn't that right, oneesan!", I laughed as my hand covered my mouth, "Pfft- Yep..! That's true..!"

---

After Fuji had kicked the Easter Bunny in the junk for being a fake, we all got into teams to find the eggs the teachers hid. Aizawa sighed, "As you are now in teams, you'll have 25 minutes to make a plan."

TEAMS:

[ Team (L/n) (Y/n) ]
- (Y/n), Denki, Mineta, Sero, Kirishima, Midoriya, Tokoyami, Tamaki, Fuji

[ Team Iida Tenya ]
- Iida, Bakugou, Aoyama, Hagekure, Mina, Jirou, Tsuyu, Neijire, Kota

[ Team Momo Yaoyorozu ]
- Momo, Ojirou, Sato, Shoji, Uraraka, Koda, Todoroki, Mirio, Eri

"Oh yeah! I'm a team captain, ha!", I shouted with my hands in the air. I placed my hands on my hips as I faces my team, "Alright bitches, you got an awesome captain on your team! So I'm more than sure we'll win this!"