NINE ; diaper baby

im back from the dead. probably gonna change (y/n) into a different personality — possibly might do a remake of this book. or just another bnha fanfic, im not sure.

ANYWAYS, less humor this chapter because i can't write crack-fics for shit anymore.

———

As the explosions died down, (Y/n) pushed Midoriya to run, 'Didn't I just tell him to run?! What the fuck is wrong with him?!'

Having her shield thrown to the ground, she grunted in pain, "This damn missio–", cut off by a sudden notification popping up.

[ new mission !
  midoriya must win against bakugou.

rewards:
– 20000 yen
– 50+ exp
– surprise gift

penalty:
– death ]

"FUCKING HELL GOD DAMN PIECE OF SHIT MISSION, I HOPE YOU ROT IN HELL FOR WHOEVER GAVE ME THIS, FUCK."

Her incoherent yells we're nothing compared to the rumbles of the building. Still, it had caught Midoriya off guard as he stood with a horrified expression – as if he didn't spend his childhood with someone who's probably cussed more. In fact, he probably used to swear in middle school, more than Bakugou.

Anyways, back onto the plot.

(Y/n) swiped away at the mission as she knelt down onto her knee, her strength to stand growing weaker. The smoke occupied in her lungs caused her breathing to slow. Midoriya rushed to her side, panicking, "(L/n)! W... What's wrong?!", he shouted, making her wince as she pushed him away.

"First off, don't yell, Fanboy. Second, I (obviously) got hit by Bakugou's explosions."

"How did you use parentheses while–"

"Stop asking questions.", (Y/n) interrupted. Her hand rested on his arm, a serious expression that was unlike her usual demeanor, "Fanboy, Midoriya, you absolute dumbass.", she started, (e/c) eyes boring into his as nails dug into his skin, "You have to run. Avoid Bakugou at all costs. If you get killed, or end up losing, I'll die. So, before I have to sacrifice all of my battery, run because my life is on the line."

Midoriya stayed put, pure confusion and fear crossing over him, "What are you saying I–"

A loud groan erupted from his classmates throat, her hand slapping the floor. A portal opening up as she ushered him in, "I'll explain later, idiot! Just fucking go!", with those words, (Y/n) pushed him in.

Midoriya landed into a separate hallway, one that seemed deplorable and about to crumble. His eyes scanned around, 'Where do I run?', his hair swished in the air that came from the crumbled buildings hole. Eyes frantically roaming around for any escape. As he faced behind him, a familiar ash-blond hair had came into view.

Red met green, his gauntlet ready for destruction and revenge. A grin plastered on his face as his brows furrowed downwards, "Heh, you thought you'd escape me, Deku?! You're lucky that dumbass saved you!"

Fear struck Midoriya in his veins. He turned, though there was no exit. Eyes facing him, he readied his fighting stance, "I have no other choice, but to fight you!", his voice boomed within the – if you can even call them that – walls.

(Y/n) couldn't hear what they were saying, nor see what they were doing, but all she hoped was that he wouldn't fail her. Her eyes closing and reopening.

Looking towards the ceiling, she hummed, "I wonder what I'll eat tonight... Probably another meal from WacDonald's.", she tilted her head, resting it against the fallen debris besides her. A notification popped within her vision, staying her battery was low, "Shit.. my battery is almost gone..", closing her eyes, she let out a sigh, "Midoriya, please finish this mission.."