Epilogue.

Zara and Lucien sat together in their favourite library. No words, each lost in their own world, flipping through the books they were reading.

Zara sighed and glanced in Lucien direction and immediately looked down. She returned back to her reading but she re-read the same sentence over again. Her eyes moved over to Lucien but, she was caught red handed.

"Care to shed some light as to why you're staring, Zara?"

Zara blushed and hide her face behind the book. "Was not." She denied immediately.

"Guess I was imagining feeling your lingering gaze on me sweetheart."

"Yeah, guess you're addicted to me, can't keep away."

"Absolutely, right babe."

"I always loved you're honesty."

Lucien stood to his feet and stalked towards Zara with a playful smirk on his face. "Is that all you love about me."

"There are many other things."

Lucien picked Zara off her seat, sat down and place her on his lap. She laid on his chest enjoying the electric sparks which danced where their skin touched. She snuggled further into him.

"Care to give me a list?"

"I love your smile, your smirk, your poker face, how your face lights up when I'm around, your wings, your handsome face, your charisma, how you put in a lot of effort to make me happy and the list goes on and on."

"I don't know what to say."

"I don't need you to say anything, angel after my heart. All I need from you is a cuddle."

"I can do that." Lucien obliges as he hold her tight and leans backwards. "Zara, you do know we have an engagement in a couple of hours."

"Yeah, Elizabeth told me this morning."

"That means we have to get going soon."

"I have full faith that Elizabeth and George will find us."

"Those two definitely deserve a pay raise."

"They love their jobs."

"Gets some sleep Zara, I'll be waking you up in a few."

Zara closed her eyes as she relaxed further in Lucien. "That's why you're my favourite hubby."

"I am your only hubby."

"That's still on probation." She jokes.

"You're insufferable, darling."

"I own your heart, period. So, in other words, you have to put up with me ."

Lucien simply chuckled. He certainly would get bored of Mrs. Zara Clarke Sinclair.

*****

Zara smiled at their guest, making small talks and then gesturing for them to make their way in.

Today was their celebratory party. Two months after the ordeal... She picked herself up and now she had one more scar in arsenal. Zara knew many more would come but like losing her wings she would have to overcome.

She still modelled one in a while, throwing on her mask as blowing the world away with her beautiful face and smile while at the same time making Lucien fall all the more in love with her.

This is life, it's made up of the good and the bad moments. It's unpredictable but what makes us winners is over ability to overcome all hurdles and come out the otherside stronger no what what we loss.

"Lost in cloud, my angel?"

Her eyes snapped to Lucien who stood by her side in a burgundy suit matching with her spaghetti strapped, floor length maxi dress with an open back.

She smile softly. "It's nothing, I'm just reminsing. I'm cool besides that."

He nodded though his brows were still creased in a frown.

"You okay?"

"Zara tell me something, are you happy here?"

Zara stared at him before pulling him to a secluded spot and face him.

"Lucy, what kind of question is that? Of course, I'm happy here, I am bonded to the man that knows me better than I know myself, I get to play house with you, no matter how tried you are you always take up in the air when ever were free so I won't miss my wings, you'll make a mom someday and I'll rule a kingdom alongside you which gives me the privilege to encourage others that obstacles don't define you nor does the shiny white wings make the angel. So yes I am happy because I get to do these things with someone who makes me happy and loves me for me."

"So don't ever ask me if I'm happy except you want a punch in the face."

"Duly noted."

She grinned and held his hand. "Then lets go enjoy our party, we are the hosts after all."

"Certainly." He told her as he grinned back at her as they trudged towards the ongoing party.

"We'll do well, won't we?"

"Isn't it obvious, Lucy? We will, we're Zara and Lucien after all. Together we're a force to be reckoned with. We're synonymous with formidable, babe." Zara stated confidently.

"So glad I stole your heart."

"And I am so glad I stole yours." She said and gave him a wink.