Chapter 2❀

A/n: where it says trouble its actually Niall, k thanks bai.

Just wanted to tell you about my crew/gang/squad whatever you wanna call it.

Niall: if you hang with him you will get in trouble. Not that anyone would dare hang with him. He can be really sweet to us then to an asshole in seconds. He's like bipolar or some shit. He's 15 so only a year older making him a sophomore. He has a couple tattoos on his arms and is obsessed with hookahs. He plays drums for our band. Our band is called My Chemical Romance. (A/n: I know that's a real band but I just really like there music and name.)

Austin: Austin is my age. And is a total flirt. I am to so we constantly flirt with each other. He also plays guitar for our band and sometimes dose back up vocals. He loves bandannas and has nice abs. Honestly if we weren't best friends I would tap that. Lol pretend you didn't hear that.

Luke: he's my age. he's the softy of the group. But he uses that as his advantage. If someone picks on him, they think he won't fight back and then BAM that person is out. So he gets shy sometimes and other times can get really pissed off. He's really sweet and caring to me and wants to treat me like a princess even though I ain't no fucking Cinderella.

Dylan: he's a Junior and is currently 17. He's the charming one and all the girls want him but he just brushed them off. He's sweet but he can sure damn fight. Like one time this guy pushed me into the lockers and was like trying to seduce me or some shit. Then Dylan comes over and that kid ended up in the hospital for 3 weeks.

Jacob: ahhh Jacob. He treats me like a little sister and will kick anyone's ass in seconds. He's a senior and is 18. He's a loyal friend and I'm really close to him. I met him on the first day of school. I was walking down the hall when a girl "accidentally" trips me making me stumble. "Sorry it was an accident," she squealed. I punched her in the face then said "sorry it was an accident," apparently Jacob saw the whole thing and we have been close ever since.

A little info about me: I'm lead vocals for my band. Even though I'm a freshman everyone fears me. I'm not a virgin, but hey that's what happens at sick parties. No one knows my really name except the boys and the teachers but the teachers aren't supposed to say it. Oh one more thing my eyes turn colors based on mood. If I'm neutral they are green. If I'm happy they are a bright blue. If I'm sad they turn turquoise. If I'm mad they turn violet. And if I'm depressed they turn grey. Don't ask me why because I don't know.
----------------
Thanks for reading!
If you have any questions please comment!
Voting is for cool people so you should do that too!
Later hoes xx