Chapter 7 - Argument

Remember how Wilbur and Tommy made amends the night before? Yeah... sadly that didn't last long. Now the two were shouting at each other in the living room. Nobody else was home, Tommy couldn't even remember why they started arguing, but his pride wouldn't let him back down.

"I don't get why you're so stubborn about this?!" Wilbur yelled arms waving around wildly "You're being such a fucking child!" the older shouted. Tubbo was out with Fundy for the day for who knows what, Niki and Jack had gone to hang out with some other friends. Nobody would be there to help him.

"Shut the fuck up Wilbur! I'm tired of your absolute apeshit!" Tommy practically screamed back shocking the leader. 

Suddenly Tommy stood there shocked, his face tilted slightly to the left, Wilbur with his hand already through with that goddamn familiar motion. Wilbur had slapped him.

Tommy through eyes already blurring with tears ran, flinging the door open and running outside, he could hear Wilbur's calls behind him as he slowed reaching the edge of the walls. Someone was there, he could tell. Someone had been listening to them scream. Wilbur had caught up with Tommy grabbing his wrist, to which the younger boy retaliated by jerking his hand away falling onto the wooden pathway, Wilbur towering above him.

Wilbur of course, immediately regretted what he had done, and had chased Tommy out here to apologize. Why couldn't he have just been more fucking laid back?! He didn't always have to get pissed at the poor boy-

Someone stepped out of the treeline placing themselves between Wilbur and Tommy. As Tommy peered up at them through eyes still blurred with tears he recognized Eret. Huh, that was interesting. His ears had a strange buzzing in them, they hadn't been damaged in any way to his his knowledge- he was most likely in shock, kinda funny how he knew that while his mind spiraled into a panic. Tommy knew the two older men were shouting at each other, but the buzzing didn't go away. He would have to do something about that later. 

Eventually Tommy felt someone picking him up, he gazed at them recognizing Eret and didn't struggle. He knew Wilbur was sorry, he didn't explain to Wilbur what had happened in his past, his 'brother' didn't know his triggers. Maybe Tommy had messed up, yeah... his fault. Just like how it was his fault his mom left, that's what his father told him as he slashed, stabbed, and beat the boy. Tommy was being carried down the path and let out a sigh letting his chin rest on Eret's shoulder. 

His eyes fluttered close... at least this time he felt partially safe.

---------------------

"What do you mean Eret took him?!" Fundy screeched at Wilbur when he and Tubbo had returned. Jack and Niki were still out but the two had gotten home earlier then expected, "I heard your conversation with him last night Will!" the aggravated fox hybrid screeched "How did you manage to fuck that up?!"

"I..." Wilbur began sighing "I don't even remember why we were fighting... something just came over me." he shook slightly head in hands as he sat on the couch.

"Something came over you?" Tubbo pipped up quietly "Are you saying that you did something making him want to leave?"

"Yeah... I..." the older was shaking more visibly now and Tubbo went over to hug him before Wilbur pushed him away "No... I deserve this. Yeah, I did something. I slapped him is what I did." Fundy let out a screech of pure anger while Tubbo sat there his eyes tearing up. His best friend? No no- those two were like brothers- why would Wilbur ever...

"Well yeah no SHIT Eret took him Will!" Fundy yelled "You shouldn't look after him until you learn how to be a good fucking brother- if he can even call you that anymore." the red head practically spat.

"Thats exactly what Eret said," Wilbur reminisced sadly "I fucked up so badly..." the leader of L'manberg was full on trembling now tears spilling out of his eyes. Fundy's eyes widened as he sighed sitting down next to Wilbur pulling him into a hug before turning to Tubbo. 

"Do you know how to contact people in other realms on your communicator?" Fundy asked the younger who nodded vigorously, of course he was worried sick about Tommy but judging by how Wilbur described Eret acting... he was in okay hands, "Okay, I need you to call someone by the name of Philza. You haven't met him before, neither has Tommy. But Wilbur knows him, got it?" Tubbo nodded once again tapping away at his communicator vigorously. 

"Okay, I got his uhhhh contact? Anyways it is pulled up." Tubbo said showing the fox "Do I call?" Fundy nodded at this before pausing and adding. 

"Video call, don't show him Wilbur right away, I'll do the talking." Fundy instructed before Tubbo nodded pressing the call button. It rang a few times before a voice echoed through the communicator,

"Hello?"