Poll

There was debate whether or not to make Schlatt Tommy's dad or not- this is the official poll. Let me just clarify my idea. 

Schlatt is Tommy's dad-
This would be a version where of course, Tommy is Schlatt's biological son. I would make it so that at the time of the 'incident' in the prologue Schlatt was heavily drunk and not completely aware of what he was doing. He felt horrible and knew he deserved to be put in jail. If this path is taken Schlatt wouldn't realize that Tommy was actually his son until he took a break and planned a normal festival, n executions or anything- and allowed the Pogtopians to return for a day, he would realize Tommy was his son because Helen would visit again with her newly adopted child as family was invited. This would also lead to Philza confronting Schlatt about how he has adopted Tommy (Yes that is gonna happen no matter what path is taken)

Schlatt is a business partner/ friend of Tommy's dad-

This was suggested by SolarEffect so thank you for the idea. If this path was taken Schlatt would pay the bail for Tommy's dad to be removed from jail. The peaceful festival from the first idea would still happen and Tommy's dad would visit during this time. In this scenario, Tommy's dad was fully sober and was very aware of what he was doing to his son.

Schlatt is totally unrelated-
The title says it all.

If Tommy's dad isn't Schlatt, leave comments for what Tommy's dad should be for an animalistic side. He gotta get those animal genes from somewhere for dem ✨wings✨.

This is the official poll, I will read over all comments, take into account the majority vote as well as the opinions of the minority. I will respect whatever wins and feel free to leave comments for branching or even totally unrelated ideas.