Chapter 13 - Bitch.

TW:

Swearing

Mention of controlling parent

(I'm adding some readers into the story as side characters- watch out in future chapters where I add the ability to add yourself.)

"Are you sure this is what you want Tommy?" Dream questioned. No doubt below his mask his eyebrows raised "You have that silly election coming up. Don't you wanna focus on that instead?"

"I'm... sure." Tommy responded his voice wavering "She is just visiting. Its not my dad so its fine."

"Yes but... she's visiting so that she can prove to her... escorts that she can have custody of you again, Tommy are you sure you even wanna give her a chance?" Wilbur frowned standing next to his vice president. Tommy frowned for a moment before shaking himself.

"I want to show her guards how unfit she is to gain custody of me again." He spat "And how much better my life is here now, how much I progressed without her." 

"Plus she can't become physical," Phil shrugged standing a few feet away leaning against the wall of the community house, "And its a form of coping with PTSD, you want to show her that you've grown up and became a better person without her help, only natural when a parental figure that has been absent wants to show up suddenly,"

Wilbur kept frowning but nodded seemingly dropping the subject.

"Alright, she should be waiting at spawn soon, her guards as well. I just needed to make sure you were ready one last time," Dream sighed before standing up from the chest he had been sitting on "Do you want to come with me to spawn? You too Wilbur?" (Phil scoffs) 

"Yeah, I'll come," Tommy said his face hardening with determination "I want to be the first thing that bitch sees." Wilbur just nodded in response.

"I'll head back and get everyone ready, she's staying in L'manberg I assume?" Phil said pushing himself away from the wall and stretching out his wings.

"Yeah, if you could prepare a room that would be awesome," Wilbur smiled slightly to which Phil nodded walking out the door and taking off into the air. Dream turned to the two others left in the community house with him.

"Alright you two, lets go."

--------------------------------------------

Tommy stood rigid as three figures approached him, Dream, and Wilbur. One obviously very feminine while the others he wasn't quite sure. The female not completely familiar but he knew it was her.

"Thomas!" The feminine one seemed to shriek with happiness rushing forward to him. Tommy, in return, took a step back. One of the guards noticed and grabbed his 'mother's' wrist dragging her backwards. 

"Greetings Dream, its a great opportunity that you allowed Mr. Innit's mother to visit him, and allowed us to come along and see if she is fit to take care of a child," The guard that had grabbed his mother's hand said.

"Yes, and if I have this right you are ThatOneCanadianYT and quinn_nnuip right?" Dream responded dipping his head in slight respect "Thank you for agreeing to guard her to make sure nothing goes wrong," (Congrats on making it into the story guys!)

"We hope she won't be too much of a hassle for you, and wish to cause the least inconvenience we can to the running's of this server," The other guard stated. 

"Yes, we have an election coming up, so she will have to leave before then regardless whether or not she is deemed fit to take care of Tommy," Wilbur almost growled. He seemed to not like his mother much already.

"Oh, Thomas doesn't like being called Tommy." His mother smiled sweetly "It is very improper, so please do call him Thomas." Wilbur's eyes narrowed staring daggers at her.

"Seven years and you're still on about that?" spat Tommy finally speaking, "Tommy is what I prefer to be called. Fuck your 'improper' bullshit." The young blonde's mouth was curled in a sneer. 

"What's your role in this election anyways?" snapped his mother in response "Probably nothing special just like you."

"Tommy," Wilbur said stepping in front of Tommy "Is my vice president," Wilbur's smiled was obviously forced as his eyes continued to glare at the women in front of him "What's your name?"

"My name is Helen," His mother scoffed "Anyways, where am I staying? This server so far is awfully drab." The guards at this point were also glaring at her. She hadn't done anything physical so they technically couldn't step in though.

"This is just spawn," It was Dream's turn to growl at her now, "We tend not to build around here." The masked man at this began walking away immediately "We have other people visiting so you will be staying in quite a small room sorry."

"Who could be more important than the vice-president's mother?" scoffed Helen. Wilbur's shoulders raised almost like how a cat would have raised its hackles.

"The president's father and brother," Tommy said walking beside Wilbur not bothering to look back at her "They would have deserved it whether they outranked you or not."

Helen glared daggers into Tommy's back her long blonde hair waving from side to side as they walked. This moment was taken by Wilbur who had dropped to walk behind them to study the women. 

She wore a spring dress, the kind that only went down to your knees. At her waist there was a belt looping around the outside of the dress. She wore neat dress shoes and her hair was down. A slightly lighter blonde then Tommy's own hair. She wore a pearl bracelet and necklace as well, whether the pearls were real or not, he doubted.

In short she looked like a bitch.