Incredibly Incredibly Important (Vote)

I have left this book alone for too long now, I'm not even going to sugarcoat it.
I'm going to give you a few options on how we proceed from here along with details for each, to vote for the option just comment on it.

1. Give the book up for adoption.
I let someone else continue the book and I will most likely give up my other books as well (This one is kinda unlikely even if it's voted, I am slightly emotionally attached to my books.)

2. Rewrite the book on ao3.
I have an ao3 account already, I have posted a vigilante AU for DSMP and a Genshin story so far, feel free to check it out I go by the same username there. I will stop writing on Wattpad though.

3. Continue book on ao3 and Wattpad.
No rewrite, the book will just continue from where it's at, I will post all current chapters on ao3 so the book will become cross-posted.

4. Leave the book.
Simply stop writing this story, I would continue my others but this one would get a quick ending and not the one I planned, and then I would never think about it again.

5. Other (Comment an idea).

This decision is completely up to you (other than the adoption option, I'm still contemplating that one), vote for the one you want, I will respect your decision and try to please everyone's thoughts.