BONUS CHAPTER

I stared at Omar in absolute horror,

"You are not doing this."

He stared right back in my eyes,

"I am."

I groaned and hit his chest with my fist,

"Just thank God you're my husband, I don't really forgive people who eat the last slice of my pizza."

He smirked and pulled me closer,

"We can share the last bite though."

I scrunched my nose, "Yikes, mister Bakhtawar, stay away."

"But I'm your husband."

"Doesn't mean you have to stick to me, zara duur khade ho yaar."

He faked being hurt as he placed his hand above his heart and closed his eyes, sighing deeply,

"Why, why! This is what you give me for loving you so ardently?"

I gave him a dumb look and walked away. He caught my wrist,

"Naysha, would you please communicate and tell me why exactly are you so pissed today?"

Pissed? Honey, I'm seething with anger.

I'd somehow managed to keep myself calm for half the day, and he just had to ruin my cool by eating the last slice. First he barely talks, and when he does it had to be ME who should 'communicate'. Can't he just understand? Does he not know me enough to just see why I'm angry?

He can't read your brain. Cut the guy some slack.

I mentally smacked the voice in my head.

And so, in all my fury, I jerked his hand away and narrowed my eyes, pointing an accusing finger his way,

"How dare you spend an entire hour talking to that ever so nagging costumer of yours!"

He raised his eyebrows and stepped back,

"Naysh, that was just fifteen minutes."

"Oh? So you were counting minutes when you were with her?"

"Uhm, considering how ever so nagging she-"

"Don't repeat my words and taunt me!"

"I'm not tau-"

"So you're disagreeing with me now?"

"Will you let me-"

"No!" I nearly screamed.

Omar dropped his hands in defeat, his eyes hardening back to emotionless, and lips in a straight line, he started walking away from me.

And of course, I had to breakdown right then.

Though he couldn't see or hear me, he stopped before the closed door, took a deep breath, and turned around.

I didn't look at him, but he squatted down beside me, on the floor, and pulled me to him. I unwillingly placed my head on his chest, the sound of his abnormally fast heartbeat penetrating through my ears. He kept quiet, as he always is, and once I was done with my silent crying session, he slightly pulled away and gently wiped a stray tear away from my eyelashes.

I sniffed, "I still am pissed at you."

A hint of a smile appeared on his lips, and he slightly rolled his eyes,

"Well, I am sorry, for whatever I did."

I gave him a pointed look, and he sighed before saying,

"Fine, I'll rephrase that. I'm sorry for 'everything' I did."