Manik laughed out loud as she hit him on his chest repeatedly before snatching his t-shirt from his grip and pulled it on.

Nandini: Shameless...

Manik: With you... Always

Nandini: Shut up!
Nandini said pushing him away as he chuckled and picked her up in his arms. Nandini sighed as she rested her head on his chest,
Nandini: See... There are always some advantages, having my personal giraffe!

Manik: Good to know that you find me advantageous!!!
Manik replied sarcastically making her giggle.

Nandini: Not you! But your height, yes that's definitely advantageous...

Manik laid her down softly onto the bed, looking at her shining eyes,
Manik: You are making both me and my height feel so used Nandini... 

Nandini: My pleasure dearest husband of mine...

Manik shook his head, as he caressed her face,
Manik: You look tired! Go to sleep, I have a little bit of work left to finish off, I'll join you soon!

Nandini: Do it tomorrow!! Come sleep for now...
Nandini said softly glancing at the time to find it almost midnight.

Manik agreed to her as he turned off the lights, and took a place next to her his hand soft and loving on her bump as she cuddled closer to him.
Nandini: Good night Manik...

------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Nandini woke up later than usual, which was normal considering the fact that Manik always turned her alarm off whenever he wanted her to rest. She got ready for work, changing three of her outfits before finally being satisfied with one which somehow didn't highlight her bump. 

She had just started her 5th month in the pregnancy and somehow they had managed to hide it from everyone except their friends and family. She knew that they were now at the stage when people would definitely know, but Manik wanted to delay it as much as possible.

Walking down the stairs, she smiled broadly as she noticed Fab4 also sitting on the breakfast table with Manik, Nyonika, and Harsh. They were all talking animatedly, laughing at each other, in short, the usual Fab5 scene.

Nandini: Good Morning everyone!!

All of them looked up at her as she walked closer to the empty seat right next to Manik's.
"Morning Nandini..."

Nandini took her seat just as Nyonika poured out a glass of juice for her. Serving a little of whatever she wanted to eat, Nandini smiled at Nyonika taking the juice, before looking up at the others,
Nandini: So what were you guys talking about?

Mukti: The Album Launch!! The reviews are at an all-time high, the trailer was absolutely loved by everyone. 

Nandini smiled broadly as she nodded,
Nandini: Of course it was... I told u all, this album is gonna break all records. I love the tracks so much already.

Aliya: This week is gonna be super busy. After the launch party day after tomorrow, we have back to back interviews and talk shows the entire week!

Cabir: Yeah... It's gonna be hectic. And now with the hotel as well, I don't know how will I manage.

Nandini: Chill, you guys focus on it well... I already got you covered Cabir. I have my week scheduled completely. I have planned a few walk-ins for the hotel as well, I will make sure everything goes well.

Manik: Nandini you are going to-

Nandini: Take as much rest as necessary. Not stress too much, I know Manik... Relax!