The Start of Their Story

"I will now be announcing the teams,"stated Iruka "Team 7 Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha-"

"HOW COME A BIG HEADED, SMALL BRAIN, BILBOARD BROW, PINK HEADED IDIOT, GETS TO BE ON THE SAME TEAM AS THE ALL MIGHTY  SASUKE-KUN!?!?!?"

"If you would let me finish Ino, you might actually get the answer to that unnecessary question you moron. AND STOP INTERRUPTING MY CLASS" stated Iruka in an annoyed tone.

Author-chan here to say that I want to see some Ino hate. Just for something different.

"Now, the final member of team 7 is Kakashi Hatake"

The class was dead silent. Nobody dare say a word with the over whelming blood lust in the air. Until, 1 brave soul spoke up. 1 brave soul that would soon regret his actions.

"s-sir may I propo-'

"SHUT UP!!!! SHUT YOUR GOD DAMN MOUTH BEFORE I SEW IT SHUT!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU SAKURA!!!! NOT ONLY DO YOU TAKE SASUKE BUT KAKASI TOO"

That brave soul regrets his actions because his eardrums got recked by Inos oh so soothing voice.

"Ino maybe you should-"

"IM NOT DONE IRUKA SENSEI SO SHUT YOUR MOUTH"

"OK THATS ENOUGH YOU WILL-"

"Its okay Iruka sensei I can handle it" said the pink head none as Sakura. She had been quite the whole class and normally was a quite student, so when she said she will take care of it, the whole class went silent.

"Tell me Ino, what's your problem with me? What have I don't to you to make you so furious with me, that you would interupt the whole class on the last day? Tell me Ino what have I done?" Sakura questioned in a confident yet calm tone with a smirk to finish it off.

Ino was at a lost for words. She couldn't belive that Sakura, the same person she bullied for being weak and never retaliated. Sakura, the same person that never talked back unless necessary. Sakura, the same person who was failing class, was talking back. Retaliating. Being....confident. And looking damn good doing it.

Kakashi finally stepped in when Ino didn't say anything. When nobody said anything.

"Iruka sensei, I propose that Ino be held back for disobeying the rules and disrupting the whole class. She isn't a real shinobi. She's too emotional and isn't fit for the real world. The world of shinobi"

"He makes a good point" 1 student said

"Yea he does" said another. Soon the whole class was agreeing that Ino should be held back another year.

"WHAT!!?!? SENSEI THATS NOT FAIR I-"

"SILENCE!!! EVERYONE" Iruka finally used his big head jutsu and the whole class shut up and was at the mercy of their teacher. How embarrassing.

"Sadly, I can not hold Ino back another year because she has already passed the exams and the teams have already been decided. Including hers"

Little did they know, the hokage was watching along with the jonin senseis.

"Whats her deal? She is by far the worst  Yamanaka to ever pass the gennin exams" stated an annoyed yet confused Miss. Yuhi.

"Yes she is. She doesn't seem to understand that the world doesn't revolve around her, and that there is more to life then boys" brilliantly said by the 3rd hokage "She doesn't understand that other people exist. Other people that live terrible lives. She doesn't understand because she is a spoiled brat that was raised with sliver in her mouth and gold on her plate. Her team wasn't thought out because the InoShikaCho formation must continue but, even if there was no inoshikacho, she would still have the same team as she does now. Now listen carefully for this first team. The team that was so fussed over, and picture them in your minds with the squad leader that is to be announced. Do this with all the teams and try to imagine why they were put together" finished the old geezer.

Now back with the class.

"Now, if I may continue, team 7, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, and Kakashi Hatake. Your jonin squad leader is Naruto Uzumaki-Namakazi"

Suddenly murmurs were heard throughout the class as nobody has heard of the Namakazi or Uzumaki. Nor have they heard of Naruto Uzumaki-Namakazi.

"Iruka-sensei, if I may ask"

"You may. Continue Sakura"

"Who is Naruto Uzumaki-Namakazi. Also, isn't Namakazi the name of lord 4th? I didn't know he had any children. Why haven't we heard of him?"

"Excellent questions Sakura, as always" Iruka responded with a smile. The first one he has shown since entering the classroom. "To answer that question, the Namakazi and Uzumaki used to be 2 of the strongest clans in history. The reason for you not knowing about the son of the 4th is not for me to answer. Maybe you should ask him that. Or better yet, ask lord 3rd"

"Thank you for answering sensei"

"Thank you for asking. Now that all the distractions are out the way, its time to reveal the rest of the teams

"Team 8, Kiba Inuzuka, Hinata Hyuuga, and Shino Aburame. Your jonin squad leader is, Kurunai Yuhi"

"Looks like we're on the same team hinata!" Says Kiba energetically.

"Yea gu-guess we a-are, Kiba-kun"

"Im here too you know" said a certain Aburame, feeling a bit left out.

"Team 9 is still active. Team 10, Shikamaru Nara, Chogi Akamichi,"

"I would hate to be on a team with the both of you on it"

"And Ino Yamanaka. Your jonin squad leader is, Asuma Sarutobi"

"WHAAAAA- SENSEI YOU CANT LEAVE ME WITH THEM!!!!!!! I DEMAND A TRADE!!!! I WISH TO BE TRADED WITH BILBOARD BROW OF TEAM 7!!!!! YOU CANT LEAVE ME WITH THEM!!!!"

"Well too bad because those are your teammates and your stuck with them. Now for the rest of the teams"

(Time skip no jutsu. Iruka style)