✨Chapter 58✨

~

~

It has been three days, making it finally friday. The Sun was about to be down, giving the sky a watercolor of orange and yellow mixed up just like a painting. The Crew just yesterday, knew about the News and were Excited to hear about it while making jokes making them play the risky game of kill with Foxy.

Meanwhile

Foxy's cologne fills up the air as he is getting ready, in his usual criminal gear seeming fierce some like always. Mangle was in the kitchen enjoying some strawberries dipped in whipped cream, she decided to check on him and sees him fixing his hair up, watching his every move.

"You really deserve going out today with your friends, you know..you don't have to worry about me all the time big guy." Mangle chuckled lightly leaning against the doorway, foxy catches her eye glance and nods with a small smile not ideal of this..but she what she says...sounds right but not much in his eyes..

"Thanks Kitten, you really love me and show your care for my well being but I care more about yours especially since you're pregnant, I need to watch over you my love.. my criminals duties as well i must attend, but you need more of my attention even soon enough." Foxy spoke with gentleness in his voice watching her smile lightly truly delighted and flattered by his words.

"I-I know I know... just please enjoy yourself with your crew as well...their you're friends, it's not like I'm leaving the house I'm staying right here safe with them." Mangle reassured with her hand gently placed on her Bump

Foxy nodded thinking she has a point, there's no way something bad will happen to her..except her clumsiness he thought before putting on his leather black jacket ready to go.

"I will, just if you need anything call me or text me, I'll pick up neither it's necessary or not but, I recommend when it's necessary" Foxy said with a small laugh before walking his way towards her, he bends down to reach her level as he slowly brings his lips over to her own ones, smothering in love. They parted away after a minute staring into each other's eyes with so much love in them for each other.

"I'll be back, my little kittens." Foxy cooed softly crouching over meeting eye level to her stomach running his palm in circular motion with a smile lifted on his face. He then got back up to steal another kiss from Mangle's lips.

"Oh Foxy." Mangle giggled right after they parted away again. "What can I say your lips are very irresistible kitten, I will be off now, take care my most precious thing." Foxy said with hope that she'll be alright while he's gone, mangle watches him leave off through the window seeing his black car speed away.

She sighed with a warm small before walking away to finish her untouched strawberries back in the kitchen.

~

Inside a Private like Bar and Club for higher classes who like nothing but a wild place, with party lights and glasses chattering against each other. The air filled with the scent of alcohol and chattering. The crew sat together in their own table spending their time together after committing a crime, they thought why not come here and spend it some more with some drinks.

"Seems like a Fine Lady to me, isn't she Freddy?" Funtime Freddy joked sitting besides Freddy who followed his eyes seeing a Young Adult Woman petite with Blonde hair walking by with a Silk Pink Dress. "Indeed." Freddy agreed dumbfounded and hypnotized by her swaying hips.

"What if she were a Man?" Golden Freddy butted in disturbing Freddy's thoughts. Freddy's bubble was immediately bursted up with widen eyes almost spilling out his wine drink that he is consuming. "Man?!" He repeated himself as he coughed

"Bad ear I would say, we meant to say what if she were actually a guy, which couldn't be true at all." Funtime Freddy said placing his hand on Freddy's shoulder with a grin on his lips.

Foxy completely ignored their manly conversation as he continued to drink his red wine, he knew it will be a long time until him and Mangle can daze into the stars while drinking wine just like before, he visualize so much of it, so many memories came to mind.

He had two more drinks before deciding to head out in disguised up course covering his eyes with Dark Shades. He walks out to feel the nights cold breeze, he leaned against the wall enjoying the night's view, it was all disturbed when a familiar scent filled his nostrils

So Strong, it disgusted him

"Well well well." A very feminine Voice said very near by, foxy looked to his left not seeing away but then looked to his right to see

Roxina

His eyes widen up but soon they turned into furious ones... remembering how she tried to be a slut around him especially when she walked right into his home. "What are you doing here in my presence?!" Foxy said in a strong madden tone of voice, she chuckled as she fixed up her curls standing in front of him making him even more furious.

"Easy, don't you think I have my ways as well which is what makes us perfect together don't you think? I'm glad that short ridiculously awful burden of a girl is gone from your view, how ridiculous it was that you were sended to jail because of her." Roxina spoke with her wild like tone of voice played around trying to seduce him.

"That's where you're wrong, sorry to break it to you but I'm still with her now run along, get the fact in your head already I don't love you." Foxy said in a cold tone of voice watching her smile go to a madden one.

"You're wasting your time with her!?! Just leave her, it's not like it's going to hurt her at all, are you scared of breaking her soft heart..do you have one as well?" Roxina says raising her eyebrow. Foxy completely ignored her looking off to the side wondering why did his night had to go like this..

"I can't, I will never leave her side..get over it already Roxina." Foxy said firmly wanting her gone this instant but she didn't seem to be doing any process by now. "If I desire, I would murder her.. just to have you." She spoke as if it were nothing serious

Foxy chuckled at her comment which he thought was silly and pathetic to hear before taking some steps and turns his back to her. "You wouldn't even make it alive to get your hands on her roxina darling, take that as a warning." Foxy stated, roxina watched him take some more steps towards the Bar

Her heart only clutched up in her sorrows and range more and more. She forcefully grabs him and pins him against the wall, her lips pressed against his with so much force, his eyes grew with more anger suddenly he kicks her down to the floor making her fall on her bottom.

He didn't say a word all he did was wipe his lips with his hand and headed inside leaving her all alone like a stray cat.

Oh how I hate her...why did she ever had to come his way..she ruined my chances to be with him..

Things..

Things can't stay like this, this isn't fair! my eyes landed on him first not her..why does she deserve someone that she met more later on...She's a slutty Young Gal that's what she is

Roxina shook off the dirt off her Wine Dress, her eyes seem to darken more and more as she got much deeper into her hatred thoughts

"This won't be the end."