"I just feel bad ya know, I'm between jobs right now, and I just feel bad."

"Dani, it's okay, I promise. If you could go anywhere in the world for 2 weeks, where would you want to go?" I asked.

"Anywhere?" Danielle asked taking another bite of her waffles.

"Anywhere."

"Germany," Danielle decided after thinking for a few minutes.

"Where in Germany? What do you wanna do there?" I asked.

"Well, there is actually this 4-day long backpacking trip that I've always wanted to do,"

"Really?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah, I met some people that had done it with a large group and I think it would be really cool to do, and then after we could go to Munich, and explore Southern Germany!"

"If that's what you are wanting my love, we shall do it. I'll look at flights while on the bus tomorrow. You are coming to the show tonight right?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm with Elodie and Meredith and Emily."

"I'm super excited to have you there, but to be honest I'm really nervous about it. I don't know it's just you haven't seen us perform on this tour and, I don't know, I'm just rambling-"

"Luke you are going to be fine, you are living your dream and I just get to be here to witness it. You will do great tonight," Danielle reassured me.

"I love you," I said getting up and clearing the table.

"I love you too Luke," Danielle said.

"I'm so fucking lucky," I said under my breath.

"What was that I didn't hear you?" she said.

"I was just saying that I was so lucky, to be with you. Did you know that I had a crush on you when we were kids? Like Jack would tease me about it. And now I'm here, getting to marry you and I just -"

"Luke, I liked you too, if that makes you feel any better," Danielle laughed, "Not like it matters now though. I mean we are getting married."

| Elodie's POV |

"MEREDITH, Where the fuck did you put my towel?" I yelled getting out of the shower and laughing.

"It's in here," Meredith said giggling in our bedroom.

"Meredith..." I whined.

"Fine...." she said walking into our bathroom holding my towel.

"Thank you, what do you want for breakfast?" I asked, taking the towel.

"Could we DoorDash Taco Bell, I wanted some last night but we got home from the wedding and passed out and I'm still craving a crunch wrap."

"Of course, don't forget we are going to the concert tonight, and we have to pack tomorrow."

"Okay, mom..." Meredith laughed.