July 2020 (2)

~ The next morning ~

| Emily's POV |

I open my eyes having to squint due to the bright light coming through my window. I roll over to find an empty spot in bed where my husband normally slept.

I slowly get out of bed and put on the clothes that I find on the floor, Calum's boxers, and the button-down he wore to the wedding yesterday.

Walking into our living room I yell, "Calum?"

No response. I pull out my phone to text him.

| iMessage |

Emily
Hey Babe, where are you?

Calum
I just pulled into the driveway :D

Hearing the garage door open and the sound of Calum getting out of his car.

"Hey babe," Calum said walking in with Starbucks.

"You got Starbucks without me," I said slightly disappointed.

"Nope I got Starbucks for you, I waited to drink any of mine till you had yours," Calum said handing me my drink. "Venti Iced Chai with 3 pumps of vanilla."

"So do you have any plans for the day?" I asked taking a sip of my drink.

"Well we have the show tonight and I have to be in the arena by noon, is there anything you wanna do?" Calum asked.

"Well, I was kinda disappointed when I woke up and you weren't there," I said slowly walking up to Calum.

"And why was that Mrs. Hood?" Calum said pulling me in by the waist.

"Well, I was hoping that we could have some more, fun."

"Oh really, what kind of fun?" Calum asked teasing me.

"Well, you see there is this thing that we did last night that we haven't been able to do in a while."

"Why haven't you been able to do it in a while? Huh?" Calum said pulling me in even closer.

"Well because somebody has to be a rockstar."

"Who is this rocks-"

"For fucks sake Calum, can we not spend all day on the foreplay? I want to be able to get lunch before the show,"

"Of course princess, Jump," Calum commanded. I jumped up, and he picked me up, his arms under my thighs, and carried me to the bedroom.

| Luke's POV |

Sitting down at the table with Danielle I say, "Hey have you thought about where you want to go for the honeymoon?"

"I'm not sure, I don't want it to be too expensive."

"Danielle, I told you, you don't have to worry about the money. Okay, I mean I'm not super-rich but I have enough money to give you whatever kind of wedding you want," I said reaching for her hand and squeezing it lightly.