August 2019

| Olivia's POV |

"Great job on the single boys, fans on social media love it," I say, scrolling through my Twitter feed. During the investigation, they learned that there were 2 applicants with master's degrees, but they all just studied general business. I was the only finalist who was under 40 and had previous experience with social media. Luke knew that it was most likely me, but he hadn't mentioned to the boys that I was even applying for the job till after they learned that it was me. The majority of the vote to choose me was unbiased, so HR decided that I could have my job back.

~later that afternoon at Luke's house~

| Luke's POV |

"Hey, babe," I said.

"They fired me," the voice on the phone said.

"Wait. What? Why?"

"Well, I kinda called out my boss, Karen, for being racist, homophobic, and xenophobic."

"Well, that would do it. What about your apartment? That was through your job, right?"

"Well, that's why I'm calling. I have till 9 pm to be out of there."

"Oh shit."

"And I know this is awful timing because the single was released today, but I need help packing."

"Let me get the boys. You wanna meet at your apartment?"

"Where am I going to live, though?"

"With me."

"Are you sure I don't want to impose myself? It's your space, and we were going to wait for the tour to be over."

"Babe, I'm sure."

"Okay, I'll see you soon. Love you."

"Love you too," I said, hanging up the phone.

"Boys!" I yell into the hall, trying to find them.

"Kitchen!" I hear my sister yell.

Walking into the kitchen, I say, "We are going to Danielle's. Calum, can you go get a UHaul? Michael ordered some pizzas to be delivered to her apartment. I'll pay you both back. Obviously, we are going to be there for a little while."

"Wait. Why?" Olivia asked.

"Danielle got fired, and because her apartment was through her job, she has to be out of there by 9 pm."

"Shit. Where is she going to stay?" Olivia asked.

"With us."

"Olivia! You can stay on my couch sometimes if you want, so you don't have to hear sex sounds," Ashton said.

"EW!" Calum said.

"Thank you, Ashton. I'll take you up on that sometime," Olivia laughed.