Something big

Just... Listen to the song while reading this chapter. It's Something Big by Shawn Mendes. I am totally obsessed with this song right now and it totally fits the chapter. Because something big actually does happen in this chapter! That and this song's really good. So deal with it. Or if you don't like it don't listen to it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(2 years later)

"Abby, will you come with me to the office please?" Damien asked, looking a little nervous.

"Sure what's up?" I wondered. Something was up. Everyone had been acting weird around me for the past few days. They were hiding something, but I didn't pry.

"We'll talk about it when we get there." He replied distantly. He looked like he was really hating to do this. Almost like he was scared of what my reaction would be when he told me whatever had him down.

"Okay."

The rest of the walk was quiet, and it wasn't awkward, but it wasn't comfortable either. It was somewhere in the middle.

We walked through our usual talking, and sometimes more than that, garden. We sat on the little bench just big enough to seat us comfortably, and stared at the beautiful fountain in front of us.

"Abby, I don't know how to say this, and I'm sorry. But we have to go back to your old pack. They need help. Most of them have been killed off by a rogue pack, and they need some training. We are staying for 6 months in order to build a good defense for them and whip their butts into shape. I'm sorry. I'd rather not have to do this, but we're under orders from the council."

I just shrugged my shoulders and sighed, glancing at Damien, then looking back at the fountain.

"I knew this was coming. I've known for a while that they've been having issues. Kind of ironic that I have to save their asses now when they used to kick mine, huh?"

Damien's jaw dropped to the floor in a mix of awe and shock. "You... You're not mad at them? For what they did to you, I mean?"

"Nope. I used to harbor a lot of anger towards them, but its not really necessary. They helped make me stronger. Sure they were bitches about me not being able to shift, but I'm going to let them know that I'm not the same girl I used to be. I've changed. I'm stronger."

"That you are." He said, leaning on to me. And just like that, we drifted off into a different world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUYS I UPDATED!!!!!

Okay I'm sorry I haven't updated in like a year, but I read my story and this is NOT up to my usual level of writing. I wrote a book better than this when I was in 6th grade. My sentences are so short and shitty in this book I swear I'm just going to tear it all up and rewrite it all.

Actually, I think I'm going to do that. I'll start rewriting it on a new book, and then I'll just transfer it over when I'm done editing all this. But the new chapters will still come out on this book, don't worry.

I'll try to update more. A few weeks ago I switched coaches and teams, and it's taking a while to get used to. I miss my girls.

Anywho, I'll try and update more often. Heck, I'll start writing on my way to tournaments. Might as well when some of the drives are 9 hours long.

Well, I'll talk to you guys soon. Thanks so much for the support, I feel like I don't deserve how nice you guys are to me. Don't be surprised if my chapters all of a sudden get a ton longer and more descriptive, because honestly, my writing right now sucks.

Thanks for reading! Keep up the comments! You guys are the reason I have even bothered to write more of this book!

~Kelli