Dinner Date

The rest of the week went by in a flash. All my classes were pretty fun, and I loved my teachers. I mean, my teachers let me do practically whatever I wanted as long as I got the work done. Awesome, right?

Today was Saturday, the day of mine and Damien's date. He hadn't told me where we were going, but just said that it was a surprise.

I tried to get it out of the group, but they weren't spilling.

I stretched on my bed and got up, trying to decide what to wear. Damien was picking me up at 6:00, and it was only 10:00 now, so I had some time to get ready.

What to wear, what to wear, what to wear...

Perfect!

I grabbed my dark blue sheer dress with an off-white strapless top and silver belt. It was beautiful! Not too casual, but not too formal either. Perfect for a first date.

I stood in front of the mirror with my makeup laid out in front of me. Since it was a blue dress, I needed blue eye shadow to highlight and silvery eye liner just 'cause I can. A light coat of mascara and a touch of red lipstick. Just a touch of foundation and blush. Gotta keep it natural.

When I was done, I looked stunning. I could've been going to a photoshoot with how hot I was. I mean, damn could I work this dress!

I sauntered over to the full length mirror and stared at my reflection.

It was so perfect. The color of the dress, the eye shadow/eye liner, everything accentuated my eyes, which shone bright like the first star in the sky. The silver belt would match perfectly with my silver-strapped sandals. If only I could find them.

I spent the next hour digging through my closet, trying to figure out where they were. It was 5:45, so I was going to have to find them soon.

I felt under a pile of old clothes and reached deep until I felt a strap and pulled it from under the pile. The other came with it, and voila! There were my sandals!

I slipped them on and trotted to my full length mirror, making sure they matched. It went beautifully with my dress, and just added a subtle accent to my whole outfit.

Looking at the clock, I noticed it was 5:59. So basically, Damien should be here in about a minute. Right on cue, a light knock sounded at my door.

I grabbed my silver clutch which held my phone, and tossed on a silver charm bracelet. Gotta have some bling, right?

I opened the door and holy hell. Damien was hot before, but in a suit? Damn!

"Abby, you look so beautiful." He whispered huskily.

"You don't look too bad yourself." I replied smoothly. I was lying of course. He didn't just look okay, he looked drop dead gorgeous.

He just smirked and took my hand, reading my thoughts.

We walked to his car in a comfortable silence. He opened the passenger side door for me like a gentleman before getting in the driver's seat.

"So, where are you taking me?" I asked as he pulled out of the parking space and onto the freeway.

"It's a surprise." He said mysteriously, digging behind his seat and grasping a dark black cloth. He threw it on my lap and simply said "Here, put this on."

I just let it lay limply in my lap and stared at him with one eyebrow raised. "And why would I blindfold myself?" I questioned.

"Because I want you to?" He said softly while looking at me with puppy dog eyes. Damn, can't resist the eyes.

"Alright fine, I'll put it one." I grumbled. "But if you're dragging me off into the woods to kill me, I want some fair warning."

He just chuckled and kept driving as I slipped the cloth over my eyes, tying it in the back.

After about 15 minutes of light banter, I felt the car roll to a stop. My hands automatically lifted to the blindfold, but he swiftly grabbed my wrists to prevent me from taking it off.

"We're not there yet silly, we have some walking to do. It's not much though, I promise."

He led me to wherever he felt satisfied with, and stood behind me as he untied the blindfold. He slipped it over my head and my jaw dropped at the beautiful sight laid out before me.

Off to the right, there was a soft white blanket laying on the grass with a picnic basket on top. To the left, there was a stereo playing light, soothing music. And straight in front of me, was a glistening lake.

The lake was crystal clear, with all around it. To the left edge of the lake was a small waterfall with water trickling down into the lake. Surrounding us was beautiful trees clad in beautiful shades of red, orange, and yellow. It was fall, so the trees had just began to change colors, making this sight even better.

The sun was starting to dip low in the sky, making this the perfect opportunity to watch the sunset with him.

He chuckled softly in my ear at my reaction. "You like it, sweetheart?"

"No," I told him. "I love it."

He led me over to the picnic blanket where he pulled out 2 beautiful plates of pasta, 2 bottles of water, silverware, and a beautiful chocolate cake.

We ate with a light chatter, and when we were done and full, the sun was just about to set.

The horizon glowed with shades of pink, orange, and red. The sun sank to the lake's edge and lingered for a moment before dipping into the water.

"I'll be right back love, I just need to grab something out of the car real quick." He whispered, kissing the side of my neck. He took the empty picnic basket with him, probably going to drop it in the trunk of his car.

When he came back, he was holding a bag probably full of extra clothes and two cozy warm beach towels.

"Want to go for a swim?" He asked.

And swim we did.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I am in a really good writing mood, so this just might not be the only chapter I write tonight! Anyways you guys are probably wondering what Abigail looks like, and I'm here to tell you! You'll find a picture of her in the next chapter. I've got like 3 more chapters with pictures and titles that just need to be written. (Yeah I get ahead of myself sometimes.) In a few more chapter I will be skipping ahead 3 years, so just telling you its coming.

By the way, Abigail's attitude does NOT do a 180 in this! Her attitude was there all along, people just never let her show it! Just thought I'd clear that up before we got to it.

Also, I was in English a few days ago, which is a very boring class with a boring teacher. We do nothing in that class! Nothing at all! Anyways back to my point. As I was in that class just doodling on my notebook, they started talking about sex! And I'm just sitting their like how did this go from english to sex-ed? And then from there it went to gangs and people dying! Like what? Yep thats my life right there. So normal.

Anyways, thanks for reading guys! Love ya!

~Kelli

P.S.
I need a name for you guys. Any ideas? Best one will get a special prize from me!