Understanding the Vines

Dedicated to @Adventure_Time1999 and @Flawless_All_Day for voting on all of my chapters! Thanks so much you guys! You're so sweet!

IMPORTANT INFORMATION HERE READ THIS OR BE CONFUSED FOREVER
So I know I said the tattoos ended at her shoulder, but I changed that. I will change it, but just thought I should let you know for those that have already read that chapter that the tattoo has changed to match the one above.
IMPORTANT INFO ENDED
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ugh I can't find anything about these damn tattoos!" I screamed out in frustration. The librarian gave me a look that said 'You need help.' What? It's not my fault that these tattoos showed up and I need to figure out why!

Damien and I had spent all day in the library looking for something on my markings. So far, we hadn't made much progress. And we'd been here since 7 am. Speaking of which, I was getting hungry.

"Damien sweetie, can we go to the diner please? I'm hungry and we haven't eaten in a whole 7 hours!"

He just chuckled lightly at me. "Yes, we can go to the diner hun."

"Yay!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, racing to the parking lot and into Damien's parked car. If you're wondering how I got in, well, I may have swiped his keys when I ran past him. Is that bad?

A few minutes later, Damien walked slowly into the parking lot. I swear he just wanted to die, didn't he?

"Damien, hurry up! The faster we can get to the diner the faster we can eat, you know! I whined out the driver's seat window.

Yeah, I was driving. Damien drives like an old lady! He's so slow, I have no clue how he can stand it, 'cause I sure can't.

"Alright alright, let's go before you decide to eat me." He said sighing, not even bothering to ask how I took his car keys from him. Ever since I shifted a few days ago, my senses, speed. And strength have all increased a ton, and for a whole day I kept throwing chairs into walls and snapping pencils with a touch. Annoying, right?

Anyways I sped to Granny's diner, it being my favorite place to eat ever! The owner of the diner was Mabel, and she was just a total sweetheart. She would make sure we always had great service and our food never took too long to come to us. She really was a sweet old lady.

I parked the car and hopped out, practically skipping to the front door. What can I say? The food is to die for!

Mabel saw us right away and quick-walked over to us.

"Damien, Abby dear, you guys look starved! Let's get you settled down and some nice hot food in your bellies, shall we? I'm guessing the regular for the both of you?" She asked us quickly.

"Yes please Granny!" She would kill us if we called her Mabel. She didn't have any grandchildren, so she treated us as her grandchildren. I guess it was a win win.

After getting us seated, she took off to the kitchen, presumably to tell the chef our order.

In less than 5 minutes our steaming hot food was on the table in front of us and Granny was walking away without a word. She knew we loved eating, and she wouldn't be able to get a word in until we were done with our meal.

Looking down at the plate in front of me, I saw a beautiful pile of eggs with some bacon next to it, and 2 fluffy pancakes on a separate plate just begging for syrup. In under a minute, all my food was devoured. I don't care if it wasn't very ladylike, I hadn't eaten since 7 am and it was now 2 pm, and I'll be damned if I was going to try and be ladylike when I was this hungry.

When we were done, we hurried back to the library to continue our research. Damien went over to the myths section while I went over to the legends section. You'd think they would be together since they're so similar, but no! They're on opposite sides of the library!

About 2 hours later at 4:30, I was skimming through a book on markings over the ages when I heard a sound that made me drop my book.

"Abby I've got something!" Damien yelled from the other side of the library, causing me to run over to him as fast as I could without knocking anything over.

"It says here that a vine marking showing up mysteriously after a wolf's first shift means that, well, you're a royal."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Duh duh duhhhhhh!

I know I know, not that much of a surprise considering it's in the name. But it was for her!

Oh my god I have a ton of views and I am so happy! You guys are so sweet I love you all! Okay I don't really have a ton of views... But for only a few chapters... It feels like a ton! You guys are so supportive to me and it's so nice to see! So thanks for that guys!

I had my first team practice today! 4 hours long! It was awesome!

So I have on of those blankets that you make yourself using 2 pieces of fabric and tying them together on the ends, but like 90% of it came undone. Soooo now my dad's tying it for me cuz i was not about to retie that! And he just held up the side he finished... He tied it too tight and now has to go back and redo it oh my god im dying!

Anyways hope you guys liked this chapter! Thanks!

Don't be a silent reader please I love your comments! It makes me update faster!

~Kelli