"By the way, you know I'm not planning on going anywhere away from you right, with that in mind I wanted to tell you that I'm extending our closet." Harley announced and Mal knew that was coming, with all the shopping they were doing and will do for suits and more clothes, the closet isn't big enough. "It's your home as much as it is mine babe, and I dont  mind you extending anything." Mal asserted with a genuine smile that made Harley less nervous about the response his mate would give him.

And with being given free rein he was about to do a lot of refurbishing for his mate, it was obvious the house had been well kept but Mal had never found time to change some of the things in the house that were honestly out of date and that was his job, to take care of his mate along with their home. "Have you talked to your parents lately?" Harley asked as he pulled the pie out from the oven. "No, they are somewhere in North city, visiting my cousin Laurent."  Mal replied as he remembered when he last talked to his parents who were a continent away.

"As long as they are safe that's all that matters I guess." Harley added as he began setting up the dinner he had prepared for his mate. "I guess, this smells divine." Mal commented as he looked at the food being set down in plates by his mate. "And you thought I put on this apron for props." The wolf teased his mate and Mal quickly kissed the beast just like his apron said, Mal moaned as Harley explored his mouth in their demanding kiss, Harley's tongue swirled and savored until Mal was on the rug beneath the large frame of his mate.

Harley pulled back with a smirk. "Food first then we'll see about the other thing, my naughty doctor." Harley ordered as both him and his mate sat side by side with the food spread out in front of them, they held hands and Mal said grace. "Try the Italian dish first." Harley exclaimed and Mal opened his mouth for the food he was being fed, it tasted as good as it smelled. "Argh, this is so good." Mal spoke as he shoved down more food down his throat.

Harley sat next to his mate laughing and eating, he never thought he could be this happy, this fulfilled, sitting next to Mal as they talked and ate made him realize that this was what he yearned for, what his wolf had held on for, he should've lost his wolf due to years of not being with a mate but his wolf had held on believing that his mate would come and now he had, this was a paradise he reveled in, the joy he had yearned for and it seemed he was utterly lonely without his mate.

Mal looked at his man noticing he had stopped eating and looking at him with tears in his eyes alarmed him. "What's wrong?" Mal asked as he wiped Harley's tears away. "It's just that I've waited so long for you and you're all I've wanted and more, you're the daydream I had and future I clung to, it's hard to believe you're real,  that all this is real but when you touch me and those sparks fly I know it's real, I'm grateful to the goddess and I'm grateful to you Mal for loving me." He confessed and Mal didn't need to say anything he simply held his man, this was his best response.

"I love you and don't you ever foolishly forget it." Mal whispered before kissing his mate, the man of his dreams, the man he always wanted, he was happy as well. When he finally let go of Harley they began their chatter and devoured the large amount of food together until Mal was groaning from overfeeding and Harley was burping like the man he is, to Mal those manly attributes made Harley even more attractive in his eyes, he was indeed whipped but he didn't care.

"Someone has been clawing to be with you." Harley announced as he began to strip, Mal grinned happily because he too had missed being with Harley's other side. "Shadow." Mal exclaimed as Harley's body turned from man to wolf, the giant wolf stood tall in the house and Mal hugged the beast immediately, Shadow licked Mal over and over until Mal was on the floor in fits of giggles. "Okay, okay, I missed you too." Mal conceded as Shadow finally stopped licking him and flopped down next to him.

Mal got rid of the cutlery and utensils they had used and came back to sit next to the large wolf, the two of them stayed in a comfortable silence that made Mal happy, Shadow felt content with Mal by his side, Harley had given him control a lot of times during sex so he knew the feel and warmth of Mal but right now was a moment for both of them to enjoy, to revel in and bond. Mal finally fell asleep, lulled by the strong heartbeat of Shadow and his body that had trapped him in semi circle.

When Mal slightly woke up it was deep in the night as his mate carried him to bed, he smiled remembering he had fallen asleep with Shadow by his side and that had been a perfect way to end the end. "I love you Harley and Shadow." He whispered before nuzzling against Harley and falling asleep again.

+++

Follow - Vote - Share

LMJ