04.

Harley.

After breakfast and more stolen kisses Mal dropped him off in village center, he then walked through the different streets and roads that make Casterly village until he made it to Casterly registrar, being in wolf exile meant only what he had truly earned by himself would qualify as his and luckily he had planned for it. "Good morning, I have an appointment with Doug Mason." He exclaimed when he stood by the receptionists desk, she looked up at Harley with eyes much like most, lust which raged like a fire.

"Could you please do your job instead of fucking me with your eyes, that's my husband's job." He finally snapped after her gaze had not left him, those who could hear him scoffed and snickered, even though the populace of Casterly were wild spirits, marriage was still held with high regard. "Sorry, you can go in." The receptionist replied knowing any more unnecessary stalling would be bad on her part. Harley walked past her, his usual cold and stoic demeanor had everyone moving away from him.

Doug was a member of the Caster Rielo Pack which he had recently lost the right of alpha to but that wasn't his agenda anymore, he was going to make a new life and finding a new path. "Come in!" Doug called out after Harley knocked on his door, when he stepped into the office genuine surprise was written on Doug's face. "You're, you're alive?" He mumbled the question and Harley kept a neutral face, the other thing about Doug was that he should've stood by his side instead he helped his brother, loyalty could only go so far in the pack.

"Morning Mr. Mason, the Registrar keeps records and documents of Casterly Village, I've recently lost my identification information as you know, from my request earlier and I've come to collect them." Harley stated coldly, Doug seemed to flinch at how cold the wolf in front of him had become, he wasn't a rogue but he wasn't a pack member either and that seemed to have had an effect on him. "Harley, don't be so formal, I'm sorry about what happened—." He tried but he couldn't say anymore as the alpha wolf in Harley made its presence known, Doug realized another thing as well, Harley was stronger.

"Give me the damn papers, I don't need your apologies or sympathies you bloody wanker, I just need you to do the job you're apparently paid for." Harley demanded as he looked at Doug, there was definitely fear in the other wolf but he didn't care, he had something to fight for now. Doug immediately got the papers and shakily gave them to Harley. The exiled alpha to Doug had become more ferocious and yet he never lost the touch of a true gent and noble, this was a development the patriarch needed to know of.

Harley walked out of the office seething but once he was outside with the cold slightly harsh wind blowing against his skin he calmed down, he fixed the black coat covering the suit he was wearing, it had been from his mate since he couldn't wear it because it was slightly bigger, to him it fit just right. After the registrar Harley made his way to the auto shop, he needed to get his car off pack territory, it hadn't been bought by Lord Harold's money therefore it was his, he just needed a tow to get it from pack territory to the Roosevelt house.

Once he was done the man had immediately gotten to work, he had expected his payment in check form or other so Harley had told him the transfer would be made later in the day, so he headed to the bank. Blank, ruthless, and cutthroat that's how he had been, no one deserved to see his smile except one, therefore he didn't, all he wanted was to get his life in order and that's what he was going to do. "Thank you Sir Harold for clearing up the mess, we've removed everything joint with the pack accounts and listed you as an individual." The manager of the bank explained and Harley was pleased, a lot of what he needed had been corrected, now he needed to wait a day or two to get his new bank cards but that didn't stop him from demanding cash.